Happy Birthday!

It's Bhav's birthday today. Though I've already wished him at night, I cant wait to see him and wish him again. Im already thinking about the things we've planned for today. I'm feeling like I'm on cloud nine. I shook my head and came out of my imagination, and reminded myself that I have some things to do before I leave for school. I searched for Sara's dress, as it was with me since the day we went shopping. I kept it on the bed with things she might want to get ready at evening. I reminded myself of everything that I have to do for the proposal thing and how to do it. I was now ready, and left for School with Sara. She told me that her gift was ready and she was hoping that Bhav would like it. I smiled at her, He will totally like it. and assured her.

We met Bhav in the School parking, wished him a happy birthday and went to the class. Rihaan was already there, he hugged Bhav on seeing him and wished him the happiest birthday. We seated ourselves on the last benches as no one was in the mood of studying. The lecture was going on, and Rihaan passed his notebook from behind without anyone noticing.

"Last page." He whispered.

I opened the last page of the notebook. Be ready at 7, Ill pick you both: Bhav I nodded at him and looked at Rihaan, he was smiling creepily. I moved my sight forward and wrote in the book, Why are you smiling like this? and passed the book to him. He gave it back to me after writing something, I opened the page where I had questioned him and he had made an emoji with one eye closed and tongue out, and has written You're looking beautiful today. He made me blush again. I wrote thank you and gave him the book. He returned it again to me, I opened the book to see what he has written That was for Sara. And he drew a laughing emoji. I got pissed and drew an angry emoji and gave the book back to him. This continued the whole lecture. It was fun talking to him like that. After the lecture we both started laughing looking at each other and Sara and Bhav was wondering what would have happened. But we told them theres nothing and we went to the canteen. Bhav made a list of people invited to the party and spread the message with tiny cards. We asked him why he made cards for the invitation, he answered that he did not wanted any guests who are not invited. He will also be having a guard at the door which will check the cards and let the visitors in. He seemed very serious about his birthday party. I remembered the day when we were invited to his parents anniversary and a drunk man broke in and messed up everything. We were kids at that time so that incident made him afraid as well as disturbed. That was the reason of him being so careful.

After finishing the School we all stayed at the class and learned chemistry together. Bhav cannot help laughing at me while I was teaching and that made everyone laugh. He did that several times and I quit the teaching and asked Sara to do it for me. We parted after two hours and Bhav reminded us again to be ready before 7:30.

Sara went to her home and told me to clean up as she will be back in ten minutes. I was in my room with mom when she came. I was struggling to find something to wear. I havent been to parties before and so I was unable to decide which dress will look good. Sara made me sit on the bed beside mom and started looking for dresses herself. She took out four dresses and told me to try each one of them and so I did. After trying each dress, I selected a light blue colored, knee length gown, and then we selected the accessories to wear along with the dresses. I realized that I was not too bad at picking the matching accessories, though I never did anything like this before. Mom helped us to get ready, she made a beautiful loose braid in my hair and Sara made a side hair bun which looked stunning with her red dress. She bought a pair of shiny red heels to match with her dress. She was ready and looking beautiful. I was praising her, for her looks when mom came with a pair of glassy white bellies with little heels and blue shining texture. I was unable to get my eyes off from those shoes. I and Sara cheered on looking at those shoes and I thanked mom several times. Those sparkling shoes were lighting up my eyes as well, they suited perfectly with the dress. I wore them and looked myself into the mirror. Dont I look like Elsa from frozen, in this all blue and white? I said and we all laughed.