Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Waking up the next morning, I get up and get Nate changed and fed before starting breakfast. I'm still not where I need to be but I can't let this mess with my head. I start breakfast and about the time I get it done, Creeper walks into the kitchen. I hand him his plate and make a small plate for myself. He shakes his head and adds more food to my plate. "Neron..." I start. "What did I tell you last night?" he asks and I nod. Taking a deep breath, I start to eat. After breakfast, I get Nate ready and we follow Creeper to the clubhouse. Walking inside, I see Letti there. "Can you keep an eye on Nate for a few?" I ask. "Sure. You okay? You looked upset yesterday." she asks. "I am now. Just have to deal with a couple of whores and I'll be golden." I tell her after handing Nate to her. I see the same two girls standing at the bar talking with their backs to me and they are laughing. I grab their hair and slam their heads into each other. They hit the floor and look up at me. "Let me say this one time so you better listen good. Creeper is with me because he loves me and our son. He doesn't want your nasty asses. He's not with be because he feels sorry for me and he proves that ever night that he has me screaming his name. Me screaming it. No one else. But let me tell you this. That man?" I ask and point at Creeper and say "That man loves me and I am the only one he sees. You don't get to disrespect an Old Lady and get away with it. DNA don't mean shit. That baby? That's our kid. Period. And as far as him wanting my fat ass? Bitch, he worships my ass and every other fucking curve. No one wants your boney asses. Now, get up and get the fuck out." I say and one of them says "You can't kick us out." Bishop walks up and says "But I can. Get the fuck out and don't come back." They get up and help each other out.

Creeper walks up and kisses me deeply and says "That was sexy as fuck." before turning to look at Letti. "I got him. Go." she says laughing and he picks me up over his shoulder and carries me to the dorm where he worships my body and makes me cry his name over and over until I fall limp from blissful exhaustion.