Chapter 10

Chapter 10

It's been a month since Creeper and I got married and Nate came into our lives. Creeper is still sleeping and I am in the nursery feeding Nate. I hear someone at the nursery door and see Creeper standing there. "Morning." I say. "Morning." he says back. Walking over, he leans down and kisses me softly. "You want to finish feeding him and I'll start breakfast?" I ask. He nods and we switch out. I head to the kitchen and start breakfast before the three of us head to the clubhouse.

Creeper is working and I am sitting on the couch with Nate and he's sleeping. I can hear a couple of the sweetbutts talking to the side. "I still can't believe he's with her. She can't even give him a kid of his own. How's that fair to him?" one of them says. "I know and she's fat too. He can't honestly be attracted to her. He just feels sorry for her." I hear the other one say. I get up and grab the diaper bag and walk out the door, not saying a word to anyone. I pull up to the house with tears in my eyes. Does he feel that way? They're right. It's not fair to him. I can't give him kids. This is why I didn't want to get close.

I've been in the nursery holding Nate for about an hour when my phone rings. I answer it knowing it's Creeper. "Hey babe. Where are you?" he asks. "Came home. I'm not feeling well." I tell him. "What's wrong?" he asks concerned. "Nothing to worry about. Just a headache. I'll be fine." I tell him before ending the call and the tears fall down my face again.

That afternoon Creeper comes home and I'm in the kitchen cooking and Nate is in his swing. He walks over and kisses my cheek and asks "How are you feeling?" I don't look at him but say "I'm okay." I tell him before moving to the other side of the kitchen to finish dinner. "Dinner will be done in a few." I say and he just looks at me. "Are you okay?" he asks. "I'm fine baby." I say and he heads to the shower. After he walks back in, I make his plate and go about cleaning the kitchen. "You need to eat." he tells me. "I'm not real hungry." I tell him and keep cleaning. He stands up and walks over to me and I back away and feel the tears in my eyes again. "Don't. Just finish eating." I tell him before walking out onto the back deck. He checks on Nate and then follows me out. "What's wrong?" he asks. "Nothing. I just need a minute." I tell him. He goes to touch me and I pull away. "Please don't." I say softly. "Now I know it's not nothing. What happened?" he asks. "Nothing. Just go on and eat. I'll be there in a minute." I tell him. "No. I'm not walking away from you until you tell me what's going on." he tells me softly. "Did you marry be because you feel sorry for me?" I ask. "What? Hell no. Where's this coming from?" he asks and I shake my head. "No. Where's this coming from?" he asks as he walks closer. "I think I might sleep in the guest room tonight." I tell him as I go to walk past him and he stops me. "No, You're not. Where is all of this coming from?" he asks. "Doesn't matter. I need to check on Nate." I tell him. "Nate is fine. He's sleeping. Now talk to me babe." he says. "I'm just in my own head. Don't worry about it." I tell him and walk away from him.

I pick Nate up out of his swing and head to his nursery to change him and feed him before putting him to bed. I sit in the rocker and just watch him. I'm lost in my thoughts when Creeper kneels in front of me. "What's going on with you?" he asks. I don't look away from Nate and say "Heard a couple of the girls at the clubhouse talking about how you only married me because you feel sorry for me and that they can't believe you're with me with me being fat and that I can't even give you kids. This was what I was afraid of." I tell him as more tears fall. "Look at me baby." he says and I don't. He cups my face and makes me look at him. "I married you because I am so fucking in love with you that I can't fucking breathe. You are not fat by any means. You're sexy as fuck. Every fucking curve makes my dick hard. And I love our son so fucking much. I don't give a shit if he has my DNA or not. He's our kid and nothing changes that." he says. He stands up and takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom.

Laying me down on the bed, he hovers over me and kisses me softly. He starts to lift my shirt and I stop him. "Please don't." I whisper. He cups my face and says "Don't hide from me. You are the sexiest woman I have ever fucking seen." He takes my hand and puts it on his hard member and says "Feel this? You do this for me. No one else. You. All you have to do is walk into the fucking room and my dick gets rock hard. And I love being inside you. You have no idea how crazy your make me. You do this to me baby. No one else." he tells me. I lean up and kiss him and whisper "I love you." He kisses over to my ear and whispers "I will always love you Princess." before we start to shed clothes and he enters me. As soon as he enters me, he growls "You feel so fucking good Princess." before he starts thrusting in and out slow and easy. "Harder Neron." I moan. He starts slamming into me and I can't help but fall over the edge over and over before he finds his release inside me. Laying next to me, he pulls me into his chest and I look up at him. "Thank you." I tell him. "For what baby?" he asks. "For loving me." I whisper. "I'll always love you. Never doubt that baby. And I'll handle those whores at the clubhouse." he tells me. "No. It needs to be me to do it." I tell him. "Are you sure?" he asks. "Yeah." I tell him and he kisses me softly before we both drift off to sleep, hearing nothing but the little snores of our son coming through the monitor.