Introduction

PROMO

"Mr. Sanskar, I'm very sorry to say but we can't save your wife. Her condition is very critical"... doctor said to Sanskar while coming from operation theatre

"What do you mean you can't save her? You are a doctor nd it's your duty to treat your patients nd save them. You should have told me earlier, I would have taken her to other doctors"... Sanskar yelled at him while holding the collar of his coat..

"You are right Mr. Maheshwari, being a doctor it's our duty to give our patients best treatment but for that also we need a little support from our patients. Nd not only me but no doctor can save your wife until she will cooperate with us. But it seems your wife itself don't want to survive. It's looking like she doesn't want this life anymore, she wants to die"... doctor confront him making him let the tears drop down from his eyes.

"No doctor that's not true. Don't say that. Please save my wife. I'll give anything you'll ask for, but save her. I beg you"... Sanskar requested him joining his both hands in front of him. He rushed to Swara in operation theatre where she was laying on the bed with so many bandages nd plasters on her body nd surrounded by so many machines as a support system.

"Swara wake up you can't leave me. You can't die Swara please open your eyes. I Love You Swara. Please don't leave me. I want you Swara, I want a life with you, I want to make a happy family with you. Please give me a chance Swara. Don't go away from me"... he said holding her bandaged hand while crying continuously...
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

INTRO

Swara nd Sanskar are married to eachother bcz of circumstances. There is no love between them. No feelings except hatreds. Swara don't know where her life leading her. Badly trapped in destiny's game. Getting punished for the things she never did. Getting blamed for no fault of her. Living a lifeless, a hopeless life. No one is there to hear her, no one is there to understand her, no one is there to love her except her Sister. As much as she is longing for love, just getting hatred from everyone. She want to end her life but unable. Every day she getting hurt, getting humiliate from the people around her, from her Husband. Her husband hate her so much. Don't want to see even her face but still bearing her in his life.

Sanskar never loved his wife as he thinks she ruined his brother nd family's life nd reputation nd now destroying his life just for money. He has tagged her a name gold digger. Since they are married, he just taunts her, manipulates her, emotionally as well as mentally tortured her, cursed her for being a burden in his life. He blame her for all the wrong things happened with him, with his family.

He always wished her to go away from his life. Until he realised that living without her is impossible for him if she would leave him, Until he realised that how madly he loves his wife, until he realised that she is not a burden on his life but without her his life would become burden.

And he realised all this when she was actually going so far from his life, when she was leaving him forever, when She was Battling Between Life and Death. His wish was going to be true. He should have be happy for that but he was not. He wasn't happy bcz He doesn't want to lose her anymore. He wants her even if she's the distroyer of his brother's life. He doesn't care anymore that what his family nd brother suffered bcz of her, it doesn't matter to him anymore that she is a money minded girl. He just know only thing now, he just care for only thing that He loves her alot nd can't imagine his life without her. but....

Will he be able to get her back? Will she stay with him? Or she'll leave him forever?
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

CHARACTER SKETCH

Sanskar Maheshwari, handsom, dashing, having an attracting personality nd one of the most successful business tycoon in the city. Every girl drool over him, want to marry him but their hearts was broken into pieces when he married Swara Bose. Marring with her was the best way to torture her every day, as he think. He hates her so much. He's not a beast or a bad guy but a very kind, decent nd loving guy. He loves his family so much but he loves his brother Lakshya most nd can do anything for him. He can never bear a single tear in his eyes, he can't see him broken. Nd his brother is the only reason he married Swara nd always tortured her.

Swara Sanskar Maheshwari, a beautiful, very nice, straightforward nd a cultured girl. She had one of the purest heart, a heart that deserved nothing but love but her faith is never in her favour but she is also too stubborn to beg for love. She cared about the people she is surrounded by, because she knew how it felt like to be unwanted. But no one cared about her, nobody knew how she smiled during the day and cried herself to sleep every night.

She is Sanskar's wife but in professional life she is his personal secretary in his office. Her sister Ragini is the only person who loves her unconditionally nd her sister is her lifeline. She is her only support system. She is her weakness as well as strength. Otherwise like others, her husband always ignored her as she doesn't exist in his life.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
What's the worse than feeling Unwanted to the person to whom she has submitted herself, whom she has given her life?

And What kind of love is it that is devastation nd also love. That is pain nd also medicine? That is hell nd also heaven?

What type of marriage is it that forced to stay with the one who made her life hell, that ruined her life for the sake of his family's love?

Will Swara ever get to know his feelings for her or she'll die without knowing that?

Will Sanskar get a chance to fulfill his dream of making a life with her or he'll lose her forever?

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

So here is my new story on Swasan. How's it? Did you like it? Should I continue this story?

I was going to write it on Twinj but then I thought that I'm already writing 4 stories on them so I thought to write it on my other favourite couple Swasan. Well, I'll proceed with this story when I'll get support from Swasan fans. If I'll get cmnts, votes nd also followers 🙊 then only I'll post further parts. So decision is yours.

Drop down your comments nd vote for it.
Sorry for the grammatical nd typing error. No proof reading.