Chapter 1

Hello everyone, this is faqqotfrolick (Mary) and YDGN_Turtles (Jessica) this is our second fic based on a ship! We hope those of you who have read Fuenciado like this and those who are new readers; that you enjoy our writing! 

Jessica, will be taking Austin's P.O.V as she did in the Prologue. Mary will be taking Alan's. We hope to put in Justin's as well.

Thank you for choosing to read our work! We are very thankful!

~~

I know Austin stares at me. I know he doesn't like the fact that Justin and I are together, but he needs to get one thing straight: he had his chance. He lost it.

It isn't my fault that I was willing to put my heart on the line, be with him, let go of my past and start anew. He  was the one that backed out. He was the one who left me alone. He made me throw away everything I used to love just for him to end up saying 'no' in the end?

Did he expect me to come running into his arms when his interest sparked again?

Well he had the wrong idea. I'd moved on. I'd found someone who actually loved me. Who wasn't too afraid to admit his feelings and hold my hand in public. 

Justin was everything I could ask for. He was tall, handsome, strong, smart, funny, and best of all he was safe. He wouldn't cheat and he was as committed as I was. I knew that he had more experience with men more then I did, but I knew that he was the right choice. He wouldn't run away from our love.

My eyes shifted from the movie we had been watching and caught the glance of Austin. 

For a second he kept my stare. His eyes were dark, there was jealousy in them, there was some animalistic spark in it that scared me slightly and I let my eyes move back to my hands in Justin's.

"I love you Alan.."

I heard the voice of Trotta and sent him a smile.

"I love you too..."

I mumbled and heard as Austin stood to his feet and moved out of the front lounge and to the bunks. I ignored the sound, but Justin took note of it as he snickered.

"Carlile is so jelly, it is hilarious. What happened between you guys anyway?"

I swallowed and cuddled my head into his chest. He ran a hand through my hair and I let out a soft pur. The image of Austin passing through my mind.

I knew I'd said I'd gotten over him, but there were still chunks of the memories we'd spent together in my brain. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't forget those special moments. 

I guess I just had to learn how not to take note of them. I could forget Austin Carlile. Right?

~~

It was a couple hours later that Tino yelled 'Lights Off' and everyone scurried for their beds. Justin grabbed my waist, kissing the side of my cheek and making way to my mouth. 

"Wanna sleep with me tonight?"

He suggested, resting his hand on my hip. I shook my head, deciding I needed to rest before our next tour date. We had an early set and I wasn't fond to play aching from the powerful kisses and love bites my boyfriend so kindly graced me with. 

He smirked and crashed his lips to mine once more. His fingers slipping over the hem of my sweats.

"Mm..Justin, no."

He laughed against my lips and pulled back with a peck to my forehead.

"Alright my ginger princess. Goodnight."