Logan's POV

She was safe from herself now. Thank God for Quicksilver. I turned around and leaned against the table, breathing a sigh of relief. That close, I had come so close. And,....I wouldn't have been fast enough. That's what was tearing me a part at the moment, I had almost lost her twice. The first time, arguably was both of our faults. The second time, it was hers but I would have felt responsible for being helpless.

Quicksilver held her in his arms, very securely and very protectively. I knew that nothing would ever happen to her if he had a say in it. And that gave me a new level of trust, knowing that I could count on him to make sure she was okay.

I looked back at them. He held her hands in his.

"Want to talk about it?" She nodded. "Come on." Quicksilver delicately placed an arm around Rose's shoulder and they walked out of the room.

"Oh good lord." I raised an eyebrow at Xaiver. "I'm too old for this." I stifled a laugh.

"What are we going to do with that kid?"

"I don't know." He said with some amusement.

"Hey, professor?"

"Yes Logan?"

"What all was going on in her memories?"

"I don't know entirely, and I don't think she does either. I speculate that she might have been talking with her mom about finding her dad...but I'm not sure of that. So, until she figures it out for herself, don't mention it."

"Alright."