Prologue

I was on my way to the cafe down the block from my house. I was going to meet my friend, Courtney because she had just turned 16. I left a little early because my mom yelled at me for being out so late last night. I honestly didn't care because it wasn't a school night and even if it was I would still get up in the morning.

I was halfway to the cafe when I heard some guy come up behind me and told me to not say a word or scream. At that point I started running and I got to the cafe and went inside.

"Why in such a rush?" Asked one of the waitresses.

"Someone tried taking me!" I screamed

The lady looked out the window.

"There's no one that I can see out there. You must be hearing stuff. If you'd like I can call you parents to come pick you up?"

At that point I did not want to talk to my mom or my dad so I just told her that It was ok. Plus, I didn't want to leave Courtney all alone since she was probably already on her way. I couldn't even call her or text her that I was leaving because my mom won't let me have a phone. I wasn't leaving though. I waited at the restaurant for about 5 minutes until she got their. She must've known that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

" Some guy came up behind me and told me not to scream or say anything. I ran and when I got here I told one of the waitresses and no one was out side anywhere."

"Oh are you O.K though?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said even though it wasn't because I still think there is someone out there.

We were at the cafe for about 2 hours when Courtney said she had to leave. When she left I didn't leave with her. I waited about 10 minutes after Courtney left. When I left I had that wired feeling that someone was watching me and following me. I was a quarter of the way home when I heard that some voice again.

"What did you run away from me sweetie?" He said.

" Just leave me alone!" Just as I said that I saw my brother come around the corner.

"Greg! Help!" I screamed with all my might.

My brother looked at me and his eyes got wide and started running toward me because he knew what was happening. As soon as my brother started running toward me a black car pulled up and whoever was behind me shoved me into the car. A rag went over my face and it smelt funny. I was starting to get sleepy. I got a glimpse of my brother with a worried look on his face. Then it was black and I knew I would never be seeing my brother or my family again. Now I feel really bad about saying all of that mean stuff to my parents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...hoped you liked it!!!

Youtube: Amber Hecker
Instagram: Amber_hecker
Twitter: @ambug2001
Snapchat: Amber.hecker