Chapter 20

So I'm at the beach right now enjoying my time when I start thinking about how this all happened. All I wanted to do was get away from my mom for a while to see my friend. My mom was bothering me but I just wanted to get away from her not get kidnapped. Now I'm sitting at a beach in the middle of nowhere because I got mad at my mom. Then to make it all worse I try to runaway and get nothing out of it. Oh yeah, I did get something out of it. I got electrocuted and still never escaped.

It's starting to get dark out and the sun is going down. I want to watch the sunset and as soon as it's set I'll start heading back so they don't think that I have run away again. everyone's already mad at me anyway so I don't think that it will matter.

"Get your ass back home. NOW!" I hear Hunter call.

I start heading back. It pisses me off that he calls it home. That house is nothing close to home.

"It's not my home. But even if I were to go back to my real home you would try to stop me so..."

"I see, you got an attitude don't you?" Now he is really pissing me off.

"Oh please , being a dick isn't going to make yours bigger. Just saying"

"Oh so you think I have a small dick? Wanna see it?" He has a grin on his face

"No! I don't want to see anything. I don't even want to see you right now let alone your small dick." I say laughing a little just to make him mad.

"Whatever. Go to your room. It's past your bedtime. Your starting to get bitchy" ouch.

"Fuck off" I say as I flip him off and go inside

Once I get inside I go straight to my room. Only there's a problem. There's stairs and I can't get up the stairs because I have to be in this stupid wheelchair. Even if I could get up it would hurt like hell. As I try to get up the stairs, Jason walks by.

"Need help?" H asks grinning at me.

"Umm...no I got it" I say because I don't want this to be awkward. Him carrying me up the steps. I don't think so.

"You sure?" He asks me still smiling a little. I give in.

"Ya, I guess" I know this is going to be awkward.

He picks me up out of the wheel chair and Carey's me bridal style. He moves the wheelchair out of the way and starts climbing the steps. What should take minutes feels like hours. To make it worse he's staring at me and he is walking really slow. This is turning really awkward.

By the time he reaches the top of the steps my face is probably red. He sets me on the bed and says good night. After I say thank you he shuts the door and locks it. I wait until he locks all of the locks and leaves. Once I know he's gone I close my eyes and think.

I start to think about how awkward that was and then realize something. How am I supposed to get back downstairs. Oh no. He's gunna have to carry me back downstairs. Or even worse Hunter has to carry me. I don't think he would do that anyways. Would it be weird for me to call him stuck up. He acts like it so I think it is right to call him that.

After all of my thoughts I decide to go to bed. I fall asleep thinking about people carrying me up and down stairs. Weird right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I will start to update more now. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Youtube: Amber Hecker
Instagram: Amber_hecker
Twitter: @ambug2001
Snapchat: Amber.hecker