Are You Serious

Rolling around in my bed getting the best sleep fully naked, constantly hearing a buzzing sound trying to ignore it but I wake up. Scratching my head then rub my eyes I grab my phone off my nightstand and see my brother calling. Surprise nigga! Wake that ass up! What do you want Cole I say in a raspy tone as I sit up in bed. I'm outside your door that's what I want. My eyes got buck wide and I jump up in a rush looking for something to throw on. I'm so excited to see him, he could have told me earlier he was in town. I find me some leggings and grab my bra, almost falling on the floor putting on my tank top I'm trying to hurry up and open the damn door. Yelling here I come as I approach the door, soon as I opened it, I instantly felt like I had to throw up, or my apartment was getting smaller. My mind start racing, I feel faint as so many thoughts and words are cramming together in my head. Okay Raina what the fuck is really going on, I just know I didn't see him. How and what just happened when I opened the door. Cole on some bullshit, no he can't be, but he must have a big ass explanation for this one. And him! Has he been stalking me or some shit, did Cole tell him about me, how do they even know each other? Oh my God! Raina get yourself together and take deep breaths before you really pass out. Before I open this door should I be mad, I'm steady asking myself all the questions not even caring about Cole being on the other side of that door. Boom! Boom! Boom! Open this damn door Raina! Are you crazy, you tripping sis you don't even act like this. Shit! Let me get my shit together, but later I'm gonna kick Cole's ass because some is up. As I open the door I don't know if I should crack a smile or act like I'm still sleepy from waking up, but me running into the living room table gave that away and I know they heard that. Girl! What the hell is wrong with you! You do see I have company with me I kept texting you and called twice to let you know I was bringing one of the guys I'm partnering with, you know we discuss business with each other, and here you go acting psycho. You good? You need me to come back or some. No, its fine Cole just been feeling a little sick lately thought I was about to throw up or some but I'm good, so anyway come on in. Both of them head to the living room and I'm looking at this nigga like are you serious right now, am I a ghost or some. Cole and his homeboy take a seat and Cole began, well like I said I wanted you to see who was on my team as far as getting the restaurant built and I wanted to introduce you to Jacob. Jacob this my sister Raina, Raina Jacob. In my mind I wanna jump on his fine ass and tell my brother to leave but them I'm pissed cause I'm like this is not how he acted when he came in the store last week, so what's really going on. Then it hit me in all of my crazy thoughts, did Cole just say Jacob! Who the hell is Jacob! That's James in front of me so this nigga on some scheming type shit. Is he out to get my brother money? He is a lie! I screamed in my head. Okay Raina girl just calm down, I know this feel like your being punk'd but you will get to the bottom of this shit real quick. Just wait til I call Taylor she gone flip! Then he got the rugged look going on even better than his so called casual look, I see you boo with the timberlands on with some Levi jeans and shirt. I start shaking my head because I really be examining this man. I extend out my hand to make Jacob as he says feel more comfortable and I wont look crazy. How you doing miss lady? Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you as well, as I'm thinking I already met yo lying ass. So, Cole what's so important other than the good news and the pop up visit with him. Sis like I said, me and Jacob here been handling business with each other for about six months now and me knowing what he about and the connects he have and how he moved. I figured you can fill him out for me, Cole start laughing as I crack a smile knowing I'm thinking none of this shit is funny. By you being my big sis and have your business with connects also and we all come together and do some big. You can show him the ropes on how we move a little with handling things. Which I know what Cole mean, I trust the nigga, show him a little of how we handle business, so sis you keep a eye on the nigga too, to sum up what the hell he trying to set me up to do, basically. Oh okay, well I can do that for you Cole you know how we do, we created our businesses together so we can get together when I have time and map things out. Yeah, I would like that Jacob says as he smiles at me. I give him that don't even try it look and don't get too comfortable with me. Wait a minute, Jacob throws his hands up like he surrenders. Strictly business Ms. Raina he says with that fine ass smirk on his face. When I'm thinking Lawd! He could get it. Yes, strictly business I reply. Cole look back and fourth at us, have you and him met before or some cause Jacob not from around here but sis you acting funny as hell. Boy shut up! I'm good you know I don't open up to strangers like that. Yeah I know but you know anyone I bring must be one hundred and I don't play about you. Yeah yeah I know, so what's the first step with all of this. Well I'm here for the weekend, no scratch that, we flying back out tomorrow so I'll hit you up middle of next week with your flight info so you come to Texas and check some things out for me. That way you and Jacob can get together and handle some business as well, I need you sis. Okay well don't forget I have a business to run myself, what days you need me? As of now Thursday and Friday, J here is going to be the one who draws up the blueprint, isn't that some shit. What! him! No offense Jacob but what happened to the other company on top of that? Didn't you give them a deposit already to get started? Well sis they trying to tear a nigga pockets up and me and Jacob bumped heads on another project last year and he schooled me on some of his work and for the price I wanna go with him trust me on this one. And why am I coming all the way to Texas for this. Because I would like to show you hands on and you can get the full vision of the idea Jacob invites himself in the conversation. In my mind I'm like muthafucka for one you said you was James and you met me a week ago, disappeared on my ass coming in my store trying to be prince charming and shit, just shut up before I bust you out. My mind was all over the place and wondered if I was showing any face expressions with my thoughts. Even though when my brother leave and he alone I'm telling him everything. Alright well I won't complain about my brother flying me out of town, I'll check with Taylor and ask her to handle things here. Cool sis thank you and I have another surprise when you get there. Don't play with me Cole what is it? Man, you will see when you get there like I said. We about to head out though, what you doing tonight? Me and Taylor planned on going out but how I'm feeling now I might need to stay in. You are going out Cole start laughing, you don't even club like that sis but do your thing and be careful. I'm at the Treasure Bay casino hit me up if you need me or wanna hit up the casino cause that's what I'm doing tonight, can't do much catching my flight at 8am. Well I will keep that in mind brother, I love you. Love you too, Cole kiss me on the cheek, nice meeting you Raina looking forward to seeing you again lying ass blurts out. Nigga bye! My inner thoughts say, nice meeting you as well Jacob right, yes or J he smiled and shook my hand. Alright! we out Cole yelled as he walked out the door. I leaned back on the door to look down because it felt like I pissed myself but that's just how wet Jacob/James lying ass had me feeling. Where my phone T better pick up.

Authors Note: Thanks so much for reading my chapter and I do apologize for the name change of the book, my vision is just taking me places y'all! Lol! But to me, Raina has something going on honey because I know damn well this dude is the same one that came in the store. Is he on drugs or some! Lol! He straight up portraying to being somebody else smh. Oh well we shall find out. Stay tuned!