It's Whatever

Oh, so you feeling my mans huh, he cool he from Texas and dong his thing with his company. No! don't get it twisted I didn't say I was feeling him just curious because it seems like I've seen him around before. I don't see how, this his first trip this way I think, I mean dude talked about hitting other states before, haven't really heard about him coming this way. Okay well I might be tripping then Cole but just checking. Thinking to myself, Raina shut yo ass up and stick to the plan Taylor talked about. So, what's so important you flying me out? Woman just chill you will see, you so nosey Cole start laughing. Well after the club I might come holla at you if your still up, maybe have a drink or some. Okay, cool, I'm about to go downstairs and hit some of these tables just hit me up sis. Alright love you, love you too. I take a deep breath and sit back on my couch just thinking about what the hell happened. Am I crazy, do I need a man that damn bad, am I seeing double? Shit I need to get out, I text T: I'M GETTING READY CHICK, BOUT TO TAKE ME A SHOT A OF THIS TEQUILA, I'LL TEXT YOU WHEN I'M ON THE WAY. T hit me back saying that's what's up. As I finish up my bath, caressing my body with some sweet almond body butter, I go to my drawer and think about how I'm feeling. Hmm, let me see, two glasses of wine and some tequila, I think I'm slipping on my hot red thong set, that will define how hot I am right now, I chuckle to myself and shake my head, still thinking about Jacob. Now my ass calling him Jacob when he James! Ugh! I say aloud, this shit is crazy, let me finish getting dressed. Looking in the mirror I am feeling myself do you hear me. Ya girl got these six-inch burgundy Gucci's on accessorized with just a small gold necklace, my solid gold Tiffany bracelet and some diamond stud earrings. I let my hair down since I put a body wave texture to it, shit them sips I took got me flowing so my hair flowing too. Looking good smelling good I grab my phone text Taylor I'm on the way, grab my clutch, then head out. Get in my truck, turn on my girl DaniLeigh song Blue Chips and I hit the strip. Soon as I pull up to T house her bedroom light pops on. I just shake my head laughing cause I know she being nasty. My phone light up with a text: HERE I COME LOL! I just laugh because I know her. About two minutes later a tall dark skin dude walk out. I look at him liked dude get on and for some reason he looks familiar. What he hell wrong with me cause everybody looking alike. T comes out the house in some black and gold pumps with an all black short set romper in a velvet material. She did the genie ponytail with gold accessories and some red lips and nails. Aw shit my sis all the way snatched I said when she got in the truck. Yeah chick you know how we do it, we might act a little hood but them coins have us looking classy, we both high five and laugh. So how you feeling Raina you okay from earlier. I was about to tell ole boy to get off his knees and come straight over there. You so damn nasty shut up girl I'm good and feeling good so lets go hit Infinity up. Alright then sexy T says with a let's do this attitude and we head out. Do not be all in my shit Dro! I mean it! Last time you had it smelling like a weed farm in my truck. Girl I got you I don't even be doing all of that no more, I wait til we switch shifts. Dro is the valet at club Infinity and he is a cutie, I would of gave him some long time ago until I found out Anthony was his cousin, and he live with both of his baby mamas just bouncing his ass home to home. You heard what she said Taylor yell stepping out the truck rolling a blunt. I just know her ass not talking, but she knows I have a smoke free ride, hell I don't smoke so she know me. Raina what's up tho! Dro yell at me as we walking in the club. Dro same as always, you parking my truck and bringing it back, me and T fell out laughing. Raina go ahead and give Dro some of that cat he look like he got a big dick, them thick muscles standing five nine with them dreads and dark skin. I just stop and look at her, girl please don't play with me that's not even my type, he just someone I would of messed around with for the hell of it back in my wild days. I'm just saying, Taylor shrugs her shoulders, I look at her with a look like you fucked him didn't you, she grab me under the arm smiling, Raina let's get lit!

Authors Note: Thank you for your patience to all of my readers i aplogize for the wait. You will enjoy these next couple of chapters because baby! some things are about to hit the fan! Raina seem like she coming out of her shell a little bit. Now we know Taylor a freak LOL! lets just see what happens next.