01.

-Danika's pov-

*beep beep beep*

I wake up to my alarm and it's 7:30. What the fuck did I get myself into in waking up this early just to ride rollercoasters.

"Danika breakfast is done!" I hear my sister yell from the stairs.

I make my way out of bed and go downstairs to eat. My sister is probably the best cook in the house. she made eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

"Soooo are you ready for today?" she asks wayyy to excited.

"Hell yeah. Maybe I'll actually find a decent guy." I say while shoving food into my mouth.

As I say that, I remember the terrible, horrible relationship that I just got out of. To make a long story short, we were dating for almost 2 years when he decided to cheat on me with my best friend. Lets just say someone has to fill those two spots. Not a lot of people know what happened because I don't really talk about it. Just my sister knows about it and my parents? They don't care. They are always gone at work and basically left my sister and I to fed for ourselves.

After breakfast I go upstairs and take a quick shower, get changed, and do my makeup. I don't do much because, well, I'm riding rollercoasters all day. I put on light jean shorts and a red and white crop top. (outfit above)

We leave about 8:45. Have our lunches packed and anything else we might need throughout the day.

It's a long ass car ride and I can't wait to get there.

I have the aux and I'm just playing some music from Pandora. This one song comes on and neither my sister or I have heard it before.

I look what it is and it's "I Don't Know" by some kids named Jack and Jack. I don't change it because I honestly don't mind it.

After what seems like forever, we are finally there! We get our bags and the tickets and head to the lines to get in. 

the lines are so long it takes forever. But while waiting we see a group of guys that's on the other side. They are a head of us, so of course we are next to them for a little bit. There's about 6 of them maybe? They all are looking at my sister and I, and of course we are looking back because they are like gorgeous.

I turn to my sister and whisper in her ear  "I think they are looking at us."

"No shit. I think so too." she says back.

And of course that's when the line moves forward and we aren't by them anymore.

I honestly hope we see them again...

~~~

hey guys! I hope you liked the first part!

make sure you comment, vote and share!

follow my Instagram too! @jacks.szn