07.

Once he pulled away, he said "There I fixed it." He said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Looks like you did." I looked in his eyes.

"Lets go get some ice cream." He said pulling away kissing my forehead.

We got out, ordered our ice cream, and sat down. 

While we were talking about our lives and anything else we could, I could feel someone staring at me. I looked up and sure enough, it's Madison. What could she honestly want now? I just rolled my eyes and went back to focusing on Sammy and what we were talking about. 

About 10 minutes later I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look who it is and sure enough, it's Madison. 

"What do you want?" I ask sounding disgusted. 

"I just want you to know that Jack is mine." she said getting close to my face. "So back off bitch."

I wasn't scared of her, so I stood up and said, "Fine by me. Didn't want him anyway." I grabbed my things and stormed out the door. I got into Sammy's car and waited for him. I saw him get up and say something to Madison, she looked somewhat scared and backed up a bit.

Once Sammy got to his car I asked what he said to her.

"Nothing really, just that she's a bitch and that she's not top shit. Other than that, nothing really."

"She sounds like it. I don't know, after I saw what I did on Jack's phone, I feel like he hasn't gotten over her and maybe still wants her in a way." 

"Well, I can tell you that he doesn't want to be with her, yeah he might still love her because they were together for 3 years. But what I can tell you, do what your heart wants." 

I didn't know what to say after that. I just sat there and kept thinking about everything that just happened and what Sammy said. I honestly don't know what to think at this point, I had so much fun with Sammy and we really clicked, but Jack..... Yeah we clicked, but not as much as Sammy and I did. I really like them both and I have no idea what to do or think right now.

~~~

Once we got back to the house I noticed that my sister hasn't left yet... shocker. I look around to see if Jack was back because I wanted to talk to him. 

"Thank you for tonight, seriously. I had fun." I say to Sammy pecking his cheek.

"No problem, we can make this our little thing every now and then," he said smiling back. "Now go find Jack cause I know it's been bothering you."

I nod and go in the house while he gets the rest of his things from the back. 

I walk in and everyone is still where they were when I left, but watching a different movie. I look around to see if Jack is somewhere in the bodies. I make eye contact with Nash and he instantly knows. He points up the stairs and doesn't say anything. 

I run up the stairs trying to find Jack's room. 

Once I found it, I take a deep breath and walk in not bothering to knock or anything.

When I walked in, I couldn't believe what I saw...

~~~~

like, comment, vote :)

oooooo what's gonna happen next?????????

sorry for not uploading, i'm really bad at this :/

follow my ig @ gilinskys.tequila and @ dirtbikehayes