06.

Butterflies. I haven't felt that feeling since Six Flags with Jack.

I need to stop thinking about that, he lied to me and I hate being lied to. Sammy makes me happy and have butterflies.

As soon as we were about to get out of the driveway of the parking lot, a car pulls up right in front of us almost causing an accident. Sammy quickly steps on the breaks causing both of us to jolt forward.

"What the fuck!" I yell.

"Sorry, but look who it is." Sammy said sounding very pissed off.

I look and I see Jack in the car in front of us. I could tell that he was pissed.

I get out of Sammy's car and so does Jack and Sam.

"What the fuck bro!" Sammy is yelling at Jack. "You almost got us into an accident."

Jack ignores him and comes to me asking me all these questions.

"Are you ok?"

"Did he hurt you?"

"Jack stop! You need to settle down and leave." I interrupt him.

"Danika please. Please just come back to the house with me." Jack says begging.

It's honestly kinda cute.

No. He hurt me and doesn't mean what he says.

"No Jack. Sammy and I are hanging out, you need to leave." I say holding back the tears.

Jack gets back in the car and drives off. Clearly pissed off. I get back in Sammy's car thinking over of what just happened.

"Wanna go get some ice cream?" Sammy asks.

I nod my head and don't say anything else. It's a quiet car ride to the ice cream shop, but when we get there Sam parks the car and says, "I know your night has been ruined, but I just wanted to say that you look beautiful and I am so glad I took you out."

I can't help but smile at what he just said. I turn to him and say, "It wasn't entirely ruined, you made it better." I said with a smile on my face looking him right into his dark brown eyes. I don't hesitate, so I kiss him on the cheek.

"Oh come on, you missed." Sammy said.

I look at him confused, not until he put his hand on the side of my face and pulled my face towards him. It was very passionate, but I liked it.

There were those butterflies again.

~~~~~

like, comment, vote :)

sorry for a short chapter! I was rushing and didn't really know what else to write. next chapter will be longer!

ig: @gilinskys.tequila and @dirtbikehayes