05.

can you guys vote or comment because like all you guys are ghost readers :/

As I got in the car and we started to drive, I couldn't tell if I was happy or anxious.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Well I don't even know your name" I answered him I said with a smile.

"Sam, Sammy, Daddy. Anything you want to call me." He said with a smirk on his face looking at me.

"Well where are you taking me Sammy?" I asked emphasizing his name.

"Surprise sweetheart."

I just rolled my eyes at him and let him drive.

After about 15 minutes of driving, he pulled up to the beach. I was confused at first, but I let him do his thing. We both got out and he went to the back and got a blanket.

"Come on, we are gonna watch the sunset."

I followed him and we picked the perfect spot. We laid the blanket down and just watched. I wanted to talk, but I didn't know what to say and I can feel he felt the same way.

I felt my phone go off and I looked to see who it was.

'G...' : Dankia please answer. We need to talk.

And with that, I saw multiple missed calls and a lot of texts. I didn't want to answer back because that would be rude of me cause I'm with Sammy and I just didn't want to.

"Who was it?" Sammy asked.

I let out a big sigh and said "Jack"

"Oh." He answered.

I could tell that he was upset about it, so I kissed his cheek and put my head on his shoulder. I could feel him smile so big.

"Come on." I said to him getting up.

"Where are we going?" he asked very confused.

"Surprise sweetheart." I said smiling trying to mock him from before.

Once he got up I got ahold of his wrist and started running towards the water. Once we got to the edge of the water, he stopped. I looked up at him very confused. That's when he picked me up bride style and ran into the water, both of us laughing our asses off. The water was fucking freezing, but Sam was nice a warm so I jumped on his back.

After we were done, we headed back to his car and dried off. I didn't want to get his seat wet, so I took my clothes off so I would only be wearing my bra and underwear. I know I just met him, but I honestly feel like I have known him for a while.

"Damn lil ma," he said while winking at me.

"Don't get any ideas, I don't want to get your seat wet."

"To bad you got mine wet." he said sitting in the drivers side.

I rolled my eyes and got in, putting my stuff on the floor.

"Thank you for tonight," I said looking at him smiling. "it really helped."

"No problem," he said with a smile back and putting his hand on my thigh.

That's when the butterflies came.

~~~~

like, comment, vote :)

sorry it took so long to upload, I had writers block! :(

ig: @gilinskys.tequila and @ dirtbikehayes