08.

Once I walked into Gilinsky's room, I couldn't believe my eyes. Red balloons, flowers, and candles everywhere. It was like something in a movie, and I still couldn't process that it was happening to me. 

I looked around for Jack and I saw him next to the bed holding some chocolates and flowers. 

"Let me just start by saying that even though we like just met, I have never clicked with anyone so fast. You make my heart whole and I can't begin to explain how sorry I am. It's all done now, me and her. I don't want her, I want you. Just me and you." Jack says.

I was starting to tear up when he was saying all that. I didn't know what to say after he was finished. Can I trust him again? Do I give him a chance? Should I believe him? All these questions running though my head all at once. I probably look pretty dumb standing there not saying anything. 

"Jack what are you saying?" I ask.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." He says with a smile on his face.

I didn't take a second to think about it, I just nodded my head yes and gave him a huge hug. 

"Oh, and these are for you." Jack said handing me the flowers and chocolate.

I opened the chocolate box and fed one to Jack. He also got one out and was going to do the same, but he pulled it away at the last second and gave me a kiss instead. It was passionate, not going to lie. 

~~~

After about an hour of just talking, we decide to go by everyone else downstairs.

"Well damn, it's about time you guys join us." Taylor says.

"Shut up T." Jack said while going into the kitchen to get something to eat.

I sit down next to my sister and she asks me how everything went. 

"Good," I said. "We don't want a lot of people to know yet, but we are officially dating." 

You could tell that she tried to contain her excitement. "OOOO I'm so happy for you!!"

"Why are we so happy?" Nash asked.

"Nothing!" I said quickly. I looked up to see Jack coming back into the living room with some popcorn. 

"Gonna share?" Hayes asked.

"Absolutely not. Go make your own." Jack snapped back shaking his head no.

I started laughing and so did everyone else. 

After we decided on the movie, I cuddled right up next to Jack. Once I did that, he kissed my forehead, a smile instantly came upon my face. 

Let's just see where this takes us, I thought.

~~~

I woke up the next morning and Jack wasn't next to me. I began to look around and noticed that it was just Claire and I. She wasn't up yet, so I got up and went into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Once I got in there I saw all the boys making breakfast, something I was not expecting at all. 

"Damn you guys make a mess." I said after watching them for a couple seconds. 

A face turns around, one that I haven't seen yet. 

"Well lil ma, just wait and it will be the best breakfast you have had in a long time." He said smiling and winking at me. 

I just smile and look down. 

"Hey watch it man, she's mine." Jack said after he heard what just happened. He didn't answer, just turned back around. "That's Nate, don't mind him."

"Don't worry, I won't." I said kissing Jack's cheek. 

"EAT!!!!!" Cam yelled and everyone sat at the table and began eating. 

~~~

like, vote, comment :)

sorry for not updating in so long! I will try and do better at it! I still don't know how this story is gonna end/ go because I'm totally winging it :/ 

follow my ig's @ gilinskys.tequila and @ dirtbikehayes