03.

As Jack and I are slipping away, I hear someone, "Hey, where you guys going?"

I turn and see that it's my sister, Claire. "We were just gonna go on some rides," I tell her. "We will catch up with you guys later." I say as Jack and I keep walking away.

"So, tell me about yourself." Jack says to me while we are waiting in line for a ride.

"Well, I'm 17, my sister and my sister is 20." I answer him.

After telling him more about myself and him telling about himself, we finally get on the ride.

"I hate heights, so I might get scared." I warn Jack.

"It's ok, just grab my hand if you get scared." He said with a smirk on his face.

The ride gets going and my heart starts pumping fast. As we get to the top of the huge hill, I get so scared and grab on to Jack's hand. He instantly holds my hand back and lace our fingers together. We continued to hold hands until the ride was done.

After we got off the ride I told Jack that I had to use the bathroom.

After I was finished, I walked out and couldn't find Jack anywhere. I walked out and looked around some more. I jumped when I felt hands around my waist. I look back to see that it was Jack.

"Jesus, you scared me." I said "where did you go?"

"I was on the phone. Sorry baby girl." he answered with a smile on his face.

After walking around some more and just talking, we found everyone else.

It was getting dark and we decided to go get some cotton candy and head home.

"Why don't you guys come over?" Nash asked.

My sister and I just looked at each other and shrugged. Our parents wouldn't care, so why not.

"Sure." Claire said for the both of us.

My sister and I went in our car while we were following the guys.

"Soooo, what did you and Jack do?" Claire asked

"We went on a couple rides and we held hands because I got scared. He's really flirty." I answered.

"Oooo get it girl!!!"

"What did you and the rest of the guys do?" I asked

"We finished eating and also went on some rides. Nash and I were getting close and flirting with each other." she answered me.

~

Once we got to the house, we were amazed because it was so huge.

We got out of the car and followed the guys up to the front door. They let us in and we all sat in the living room talking and getting to know each other. I was sitting next to Jack and Claire was obviously sitting next to Nash.

"Lets watch a movie." Cam said.

"What kind?" Gilinsky asked.

"Definitely scary." Taylor said.

"If I watch a scary movie, I might just go somewhere else until it's done." I said

"Oh come on, you can't be scared of both heights and scary movies." Gilinsky said to me while putting his arm around me.

"But I am. Is that okay with you?"

"Just means you get closer to me." he smiled at me

"okay then scary movie it is." Cam said.

As the movie started playing, I scooted closer to Jack. He immediately put his arm back around me and kissed my head. I've never been happier before.

After a while, I some how fell asleep.

I was woken up by a dinging of a phone. I checked to see if it was mine, but it wasn't. I looked around to see if everyone was sleeping, and they were.

The phone kept going off. I looked on the table next to the couch and it was Jack's. I didn't want to look because it's not my business, but I just had to.

I look over at his phone trying not to wake him up.

When I looked, my heart sank.

It was a text from a girl named 'Madison 😍'

~~~~~~

like, comment, vote!

sorry it took me so long to publish!!! I hope to do more often because I'm on summer break!

follow my ig's (yes I have 2) @gilinskys.tequila AND @dirtbikehayes