02.

As we go around riding some rides, I'm looking around trying to see if I can see those group of guys again... no luck.

After the ride, it is close enough to lunch time, so we decide to get something to eat. Nothing much though.

We sit down and start eating. We decided to share cheese curds and a large soda.  As we are talking, we hear laughing and talking walking behind us. As soon as they pass, I look behind my shoulder and look at who it was, and just as I thought it would be, it was them.

I try to keep my cool just in case they come back.  My sister and I both look at each other and I can tell that we are thinking the same thing.

Not even 5 minutes later, they come back and they decide to sit by us. Surprising because none of us have even talked.

They sit around us and a guy with dark hair and is about 6 feet tall sit next to me. He has a really nice smile. And when I say really nice, I mean REALLY nice.

Another one sits next to me and he has dark hair too.

'Damn these guys are in nice shape.' I think to myself.

"Well hello beautiful." The one with dark hair says. "My name is Jack Gilinsky, but every one calls me Gilinsky. And this is Nash, Taylor, Matt, Cam, and Jack."

As everyone is finishing up introducing themselves, I feel someone lean close and whisper something in my ear, "Lets go on some rides."

I turn and look and it's Gilinsky with a big smirk plastered on his face.

"OK." I agree and we get up without telling anyone what we are doing.

~~~

GUYS I CHANGED MY INSAGRAM USERNAME TO @GILINSKYS.TEQUILA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you all liked chapter 2!! like, comment, vote <3