Chapter 1: Older

Astrids Pov

I was standing with Hiccup. We were at the cove.

"Time really does seem to fly doesn't it? " I said looking at him.

He looked different. the beard that he had when he was twenty was more fuller. Darker. And he looked more.. Mature.

He nodded and turned to me wrapping his arms around my waist,

"I love you Astrid. I am so glad I didn't kill Toothless when I was 15. I couldn't live without you. " he smiled at me and we kissed.

In the middle of the kiss we hear,

"ewww! Mommy and daddy are kissing, again!" we turned around to see Asmund now 8. He's our son.

We broke apart and looked at Asmund who was grinning.

he ran up to me and I hugged him.

"Mommy! Mommy! Todays the Day! Todays the day! I get my own dragon! Daddy told me when Im 8 I can get my own Dragon!"

I snuck Hiccup a look.

He gave me a sheepish grin and then asmund hugged him.

"yeah, bud, you are, but before you do I got to go talk to mommy, for a minute alone, Okay?"

Asmund Nodded and ran off.

I stood up and faced Hiccup,

"Hiccup! Hes eight years old! Your already giving him a dragon! A Dragon!!! We didnt get ours until we were 14!!!!!!!!!! "

He gave me a look and said quietly,

" I know, but this way he can get even better. In plus he probably inherited my skills and your smarts. AND Im going to start the dragon off as an egg. so hes going to go through the entire life process. So he doesnt start off hard to begin with."

I thought for a minute then I nodded,

"Okay. Just make sure he doesn't get hurt. Okay?"

"Okay. I promise. I love you. " He

Said after kissing me on the cheek.

Then he went off to go and teach Asmund about dragons.

--------------------

A/N

Okay. So I was wondering, should I do Asmunds POV?

What do you think of the first chapter?

Also after this book I'm going to be editing big and republishing Hiccstrid a romance.

Making different senerios. But that's AFTER I FINISH this book.

Thank you for reading this chapter!!!