4.cure for writer block

Suga pov

I woke up to my alarm.i blindly reach for my phone and turn it off.i was about to sat up when I notice Eli was laying on me.i thought I put him in his bed last night.i woke him up.he opened his eyes.

"Bud,you suppose to sleep in your bed."Eli sat up.he rubbed his eyes with one fist while sucking his thumb.he looks cute.i patted his head.his stomach growled.he frowned.i went to the kitchen and Eli followed me.i grabbed a banana from the fridge.i peeled and cut the banana.i place the on a plate.i place Eli on the stool and gave him the plate.i grabbed a apple from fruit bowl on the counter.i ate it while scrolling down Twitter when I saw fans talking about me.

Btslover42:suga was seen in hospital on Friday!
-min_yoongi:i heard he saw with a kid
-jacky71:i saw picture of walking out the hospital with a little kid

I almost choke on my apple when I read that.i took a screenshot and text it in the group chat.

Suga:crazy fans.smh
Jin:I want to see the photo
Jungkook:no proof or didn't happen!
Suga:i got the proof sitting right in front of me!
Jimin:tell eli I say hi
Suga:🙄
Rm:you was going to have to tell Army anyways
Suga: :(i don't want to
V:man up 😂
Jhope:^
Jin:^
Suga:🙄

I looked up from my phone to see eli making a huge mess with the banana.he had it on his arms and shirt.he even smear it on the table.

"Eli."he look at me and smile innocently.i sighed.i wipe down the table.i help eli down from the stool.he tried to touch me but i quickly move back.

"Eli,you are dirty right now.you can't touch me."he frowned.i went to his room.i grabbed some baby wipes from the closet.i wiped his arms clean and changed his clothes.he hugged my leg after I was done.i saw shooky sitting on eli bed.i grabbed it.i kneeled to eli height.

"You know me and shooky are best friends."he nodded.

"So if I am not near you.shooky Can protect you until I come back."he grabbed shooky from me.he hugged the bear.lets see if this plans works.i stood up.

"Stay here.i will be right back."i walked out the room.i walked to my room.i heard him start whining.i sighed.i was about to walk back to his room when he stopped whining.i got dressed.i went back to his room.he was standing in the same spot hugging shooky.well he didn't follow me.

"Eli,let put your shoes."when eli heard my voice and ran to me with excitement.i help him put his shoes on.i put a jacket,scarf,hat,mitten,and face mask on him before he left the apartment.i noticed he was still holding the plushie.

"You bringing shooky?"he nodded.i looked at my car.i don't feel like driving today.

"Let's walk today."he nodded.he held my hand tighter.we reach the bighit company building in 10 mins.i went to the board room.jin and jhope was already seated.i sat next to jhope.

"Suga,it's not that cold outside.why you wrapped that child up like that."said jin.

"Well I don't know if He gets sick easily or not.i rather not risk it."jin nodded.i place eli in the chair next to me.i started taking the extra accessories on him when namjoon,taehyung and jungkook walked in.

"Where jimin?"asked namjoon.Taehyung,and jungkook sat down.i pushed eli hair out his face.he shook head and the hair fell back to in front of his face.i chuckled a little.jimin walked in with the management staff.

"You late."said jin.

"I am on time for tomorrow."said jimin.

"Good one."said taehyung.he high fived jimin.jhope pinch taehyung arm.

"Don't high five that."said jhope.then the meeting started.we started talking about our schedule for this month.

"Next week we will start promoting the album."said Jason

~later

"You are dismissed."said Jason.he left and the staff slowly followed him.i look at the eli who was sitting on my lap.he was sleep.

"Me and jhope are going to the park before the recording session starts.you coming?"asked jimin.

"No.i am good.i am going to my studio."i pick eli up and left the room.i went to my studio.i laid eli on the small couch in my studio.i sat in my chair.i noticed the notepad and pen on the desk.i chuckled.i still ain't got nothing for that song.i felt a small hand tap on my thigh.i looked away from the blank notepad to see eli doing grabby hands to me.i pick him up and place on my lap.he started looking around the room.

"This is my personal studio."he nodded.he started chewing on his sleeve.he grabbed the pen out my desk and started drawing on the notepad.well at least the paper not blank no more.i smirked.i look at the chicken scratch art that Eli was making.that look like medal.now that I think about i never got a medals.i only have trophies.

"Trophies!"eli flinched from my loud outburst.

"Sorry."Then I login on my computer and went to the music file for the song.i played the beat.

"Another trophy, my hands carry 'em
Too many that I can't even count 'em
Mic drop, mic drop."i smiled at the computer.i hugged eli.he look at me confused.

"You are awesome."i took the notepad and pen from eli.i started writing the lyrics down.someone knocked on the door.eli immediately wrapped himself around me.i pick him up and went to the door.i opened it.it was jhope.

"We all are heading to dance studio right now."said jhope.i nodded.i walked out the studio and close the door.

"Jhope,i finally figured out chorus to mic drop."

"I thought you had writer block."said jhope.we started walking to the dance studio.i looked at eli who clinging to my neck.

"Not any more."i smiled.i noticed eli didn't have shooky in his hands.

"Jhope,i will meet you there.i forgot something."jhope nodded.i went back to studio and grab shooky from couch.i gave it to eli.he smiled while he hugged it.