Chapter Twelve

"How big is this store?" Tyler groaned.

"It's a mall. There are stores in it. Stores are where we buy our items." I rolled my eyes.

"No, I thought stores were in the sky." I pushed my way through a parent taking care of her child. We came to the store that sold the dress. I smiled and pulled Tyler into it. I saw the dress, but I want him to complain. So I looked through the dresses around it.

"I thought you said you knew what you wanted?"

"I do, I just can't find it." I touched the soft fabric of the dress I want. He groaned and sat down. I grabbed the dress and smiled.

"Found it!"

"But it was right in front of you!" He exclaimed. I looked at him and he became quiet.

"I need to make sure it fits." I walked back to the dressing rooms and opened a door. I slipped out of my clothes and into the dress. I turned around in the mirror. The dress was longer in the back, but went mid-thigh upfront. The top was short sleeved. The whole dress was a light blue. I walked out to him, just to see his reaction. He was leaning against the wall, looking at his phone. His eyebrows were furrowed and he had a frown on his face. I coughed a little and he looked up. His eyes kept going up and down.

"Alright, I guess." He nodded his head. He bite his lip and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"What is it that you don't like?" I thought the dress looked nice.

"The, your breasts look like they are about to pop out." He said. It was a little low, I admit. I walked back into the room and changed back into my normal clothes. I folded the dress over my arm and smiled. My reflection smiled back, it looked weird though. I shook my head and walked back out.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just need to grab something." I walked over to the jewelry and looked at the necklaces. I let a necklace with a tiny plane go through my fingers.

"That one looks nice." He grabbed it.

"Yeah, would it look okay with the dress?" He nodded his head. I grabbed the necklace out of his hand and walked to the cashier. He rung them up and I grabbed my wallet. I gave him the exact amount. Tyler looked like he was going to say something, but he didn't say anything, once again. We got into his truck and he started the engine.The radio turned on right away, hearing Fall-Out Boy's song Alone Together.

"When does this party start?" He tapped his finger on the steering wheel.

"Eight."

"I'm sorry." He said again.

"You're about to be if you keep saying that."

"Most people would've killed me."

"Yeah, but if I killed you, I would've soon died. You know, with the wolf situation." I looked out the window.

"Save me, save you." He nodded his head.

"You're stupid."I shook my head.

"But that doesn't sound so bad." I said after a couple seconds. He parked in my drive way. We opened the doors and walked to my front porch. I opened my front door and we walked upstairs. He sat on my bed, while I walked to my closet. I looked at my phone. How is it already five? I swear we did nothing today, well barely nothing but still. I shrugged and changed into the dress. I grabbed some black, knee length boots. I slipped them on and looked at myself in my full length mirror. I grabbed the eyeliner that I kept in here and reapplied it. I walked out and to the bathroom, not even looking at Tyler. I brushed my hair out, loosening the curls. I added some light pink lip gloss and added a pair of stud earrings, not silver, of course. I walked back to my room with the necklace in my hands.

"Can you help me put this on?" I asked. He nodded his head, and stood up. He took the necklace from my hands.

"Lift your hair up." I did as he said and his hands rubbed my skin where he had to touch. Warmth filled me.

"Thank you." I said, moving away from him.

"No problem." His finger trailed down my cheek. The same finger that he put inside me that same day, or the finger he put in my mouth afterwards. I blushed and looked down.

"We still have about two hours before we have to leave." He said.

"Sit down on my chair." I said. He sat down and raised an eyebrow.

"You need a haircut. Do you want one?" his hair fell into his eyes just to stand by my point. He nodded his head. I grabbed my scissors and comb. And you're probably thinking, how can she do all this? Well I took classes at my aunts hair salon, because before she moved my dad didn't know how to trim his hair or neither did my mom. So I quickly learned and did theirs.

"Do you want it shorter, like a lot or no?"

"Whatever you like."

"Alright." I started to cut. It took only thirty minutes to do it, but I made it to where it was longer upfront and short on the sides and back.

"Stay right here and don't look at my mirror." I pointed at him while I got Lucas hair gel. It's for formal occasions. I walked back into my room and opened the lid. I let the gooey stuff go on my fingers. I rubbed it in both my hands before I ran them through Tyler's hair. It spiked up and I smiled at my work.

"Alright, you can look." I smiled again. He looked at himself. And on the plus side, I could exactly see his eyes.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I do." He hugged me. He lifted me up and spun me around. I squealed and closed my eyes. He slowly placed me down and pecked my cheek.

"I love you." He said. I still felt the fluttery feeling in my stomach. I couldn't stay mad at him, no matter what.

"I love you too." I looked at the floor, because I just knew my cheeks were red.

.

.

.

.

Sooo. two updates like I promised.

Well two updates in three days.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Update will be on Thursday.

Enjoy(: