Chapter Nineteen

-She is a senior, I made that mistake in chapter two. I fixed it and everything. -
We got to the school just in time. We were getting ready and preparing everything that was needed to be done when out of no where the weird teacher started to freak out. She finally calmed down when her husband gave her some weird chocolate sort of stuff. When the time came we sat down and listened for our names to be called. I clapped when Tyler got his diploma and when a couple of my friends did too. Slowly it became my turn and I heard my family cheering and everything. I smiled and thanked the principal. I walked back to my seat to wait till it ended. It took a couple more hours, but it was worth it. All this was worth it. We and Tyler walked outside to meet up with our friends and family. My family kissed my head and told me they'll see me at home while Tyler's just hugged me and told me they loved me and were proud. Soon it was just me and Ty, in my car.
"So proud of you." I smiled and him.
"I love you Olivia."
"Love you too Ty."
"I can't believe that we made it past high school, and in a month, you'll be with me finally. " I pulled up to the park where he first told me he loved me.
"I'm always with you, no matter what." I whispered. He kissed my cheek and laughed.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"You never asked me why I changed schools, and I realized I never told you. Do you want to know?" I nodded my head.
"Because this teacher told me I would find something great here, and I guess I did. So glad I listened to her before they locked her up in a mental ward." He smiled.
"Wait, really? She went to the mental ward?"
"Yeah, she was already in a straight jacket when she told me." I shook my head and smiled.
"I love you Tyler, never forget that." I kissed his cheek.

THE END
.-,/././.;&:&/$/&/$:$:$:&:$:$:$:$:$:
Sorry I like leaving things off in a nice note.
And kinda short.
Oops.
I love you guys and thank you for readingggggggg!!
I know this isn't the best story but I love it and you. so thank you for being apart of it!
Enjoy(:
Message me if you ever want to talk.
I'm here (: