Chapter Eighteen

I ran downstairs, an hour before I even woke up usually, and out to my car (that I finally got about two months ago). Today is the day we graduate and I wanted to pick Tyler up. I got onto the main road and quickly made it to his house. His pack was training outside. I seen him upfront, showing them what to do and how to do it right. I leaned against the building and watch silently. He was in a wife beater and basketball shorts. I stood there for a couple minutes before he told them training was over for the day. He turned and faced me, a smile on his face.
"Why are you here?" He walked closer to me. The sweat glistened on his forehead.
"Because I wanted to pick you up. Big day today." I smiled. He opened his arms.
"Ew no, gross." I shrank back.
"Come on babe." he pouted.
"No, you are all sweaty. And you smell." I crinkled my nose. He wrapped his arms around me, quicker then my reflexes could respond.
"Ew! Gross Tyler!" I wiggled. He laughed and held me tighter on my waist. I repeatedly hit his chest to my best of my ability. He lifted me up and I shrieked.
"Let me go!"
"No, I need to go take a shower."
"So I'll walk up there with you." He threw my over his shoulder.
"You're ruining my outfit!" He walked inside and up the steps. I pounded on his back, but he didn't flinch. We walked into his room, but he didn't put me down. He walked into his bathroom and turned on the shower.
"Tyler! Let me down!" I yelled. He stepped in the showers and placed me on the floor of the tub. I gasped in surprise. The water soaked my white blouse and my jeans became clingy. I punched Tyler in the chest multiple times before I covered my chest. He smirked and walked closer to me. I backed up, going under the shower hose. Fucking Tyler, I straightened my hair too.
"I like your hair curly." He whispered.
"It took me three hours last night." I frowned. He didn't look the least bit sorry.
"You still stink." I stated.
"I know." He took his shirt off and started to tug his shorts off. I shrieked and closed my eyes, not really caring about my shirt. He shuffled around a little bit, and grabbed my hands. I backed up into the wall, and he uncovered my eyes. I kept my eyes on his face.
"Tyler." I squeaked. He let go of my hands and grabbed his shampoo. He squirted it in his hands and raked it in his hair. He washed it out and smiled at me. He got closer to me and reached behind me, grabbing the soap. It slipped out of his hands and I quickly caught it. He smiled sheepishly. I grabbed a wash rag and rubbed the soap on it. I ran it over his face, and trailed to his shoulders.
"Turn around so I can do your back." I whispered. I scrubbed his back and then handed him the soap. He turned back to facing me and scrubbed his stomach. He placed the wash cloth down and stared at me. He bent down to my ear.

"If you didn't want to be here, you would've left." He kissed my neck.

"We're gonna be late for graduation." I whispered. He laughed and back away, a little. He looked at me up and down then slammed his lips on mine. I gasped and put my hands on his chest. His hands rested on my hips. He slowly lifted me up so I was standing on my tip toes. He was so close, nothing separated use besides my clothes, and they barely did anything because they are soaked. I pulled away and kept my eyes closed. He lowered me and swept his hand across my cheek. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me.

"You can get out first, if you want." He turned off the shower and I nodded. I got out and silently thanked God that there was two towels. I grabbed one and wrapped it around my chest. I quickly grabbed Tyler's and shoved it at him. He chuckled and wrapped it around his lower region.

"Whatever loser, we have to find me new clothes for graduation." I smiled a little.

"I'm pretty sure you left a dress here before." he walked into his room and I followed him.

.
.
.

M

Idk. sorry guys. ily

Enjoy(: