Chapter Thirteen

We drove to this party, around eight a'clock. It wasn't very far, close to the edge of my territory. So really, a thirty minute drive. Tyler parked his car in the nearest parking spot, which was around the corner. He opened my door for me and helped me down, even though I was able to do it myself. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, to show to the unmated males, that I'm his. It's very clear that I'm his, there's this big mark on my neck. We walked inside. The music was blaring some Nicki Minji. We walked to the kitchen. Basically, it was the least crowded room for some reason. The beer is in here. I grabbed a red cup and filled it halfway with the stale beer. I scrunched my nose up at the sour taste.

"Do you want any?" I asked Tyler.

"Can't, driver."

"C'mon Ty. Loosen up. It's not like one cup with get you drunk. You won't even get a buzz." I pouted. He looked at me and sighed.

"One cup." I had him hold mine while I filled his cup to the top. We switched the cups and took a sip. He scrunched up his nose.

"Worse beer ever." He stated.

"I know." I finished my cup and laughed at his facial expressions. He chugged the rest of the beer down and gagged.

"God dammit. No wonder no one is in here." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Let's go get away from this crap." I laughed again and pulled his arm.

"The things I do for you." He muttered.

"Oh shush." We walked to were the music was being played. A bunch of sweaty bodies were dancing. Damn, this seems more like a club then anything. I looked at Tyler, who was already staring at me.

"Do you want to dance?" I yelled.

"Sure." I pulled him in the crowd, where no one can see us from the outside." The song changed to Alone Together.

"I know this song, but to be honest, don't know how to dance." Tyler whispered in my ear.

"This isn't formal dancing, so you don't have to be a ballerina." I said. I faced him and started to dance. I grabbed his hands in mine and started to shake my hips a little more. I laughed have at his stoic expression. I kept doing what I was doing. Which I have no clue what I was doing, just trying to get a laugh from Tyler. He soon crossed his arms around me. Making me twist and go against his chest. Our hips alined with each other and rocked. We stayed like this for a couple minutes.

-Three Hours Later-

Not going to lie, I'm drunk and I know it. It takes a lot for a wolf to get drunk, but I lost count of how many beers I had. I also lost Tyler. I was standing on the couch talking to some people. No idea what there names are. Two guys and a girl. I looked over their heads and scanned the crowd, looking for my mate. One of the guys and the girl disappeared, leaving me with the other guy. He smiled.

"Would you like help down?" He asked. I shook my head and jumped off the couch. I stumbled a little, but the guy picked me up. I laughed and closed my eyes. He soon placed me on a bed, but he closed the door. He kissed my check and leaned on me. He then kissed my neck.

"Stop." I tried pushing him away. He didn't. He nibbled on my ear while his hand went up my dress. I slapped his hand away and tried standing up. He pulled me back down and straddled me.

"Shut up you dumb whore." He hissed. He went back to whatever he was doing.

"TYLER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guy put his hand over my mouth. I bite down, letting my wolf try and take control. The door was trying to be opened, but this stupid guy locked it. He didn't seem to notice while he unbuckled his belt. The door cracked right down the middle, but didn't break. This guy was so close to being half naked by the time the door was on the floor. There stood Tyler, who let out a huge growl. The guy stopped what he was doing and turned to look at him. Tyler's eyes, they switched to be a shiny, black, color. In a nanosecond, the guy was being held by the throat above Tyler's head.

"You dare try touching somebody who doesn't belong to you?" He boomed. The guys looked to scared to say anything. I could see Tyler's canines and claw extending. It's as if all the beer just went out my system, because I didn't feel drunk anymore. That doesn't mean I wanted to go by Ty. His claws dug into his throat, blood running down his hand.

"Tyler." I said, but he didn't stop. I walked over to them and put my hand on Tyler's shoulder. He looked at me, and I shook my head. The guy was losing a lot of blood. He was a werewolf, I could tell now. But since he lives so far away from the pack house I never seen him before. Tyler huffed and removed his claws from the guys neck. The guy slouched and held his neck.

"Don't ever come around her ever again. It's disrespect." Tyler growled. The guy nodded his head and kept his head down.

"What's your name?" I asked. Tyler tensed up and so did he.

"Darius Berkeley." The guy had rough voice, almost familiar. I nodded my head and walked away. Tyler followed me as I walked outside. I sat at the curb and put my head in my hands. I didn't have to look up to see Tyler sitting next to me.

"Sorry I got drunk, won't happen again." I shook my head. You know that feeling like you want to cry but you shouldn't? I feel like that. The lump is in my throat and the tears are there but I refuse to cry.

"It's okay." He played with my hair, gently. Like he didn't just have another man blood on his fingers. And before I knew it, I couldn't help it. The tears went down my face. They wouldn't stop either. It was just nerve wracking. My body shook and Tyler bought me to his chest and held me.

"It's going to be alright." He cooed. I sniffled a little. The tears slowly stopped and I sighed.

"I'm an emotion drunk." I looked up at him.

"It's okay, you're my emotion drunk." He kissed my forehead.

"Wanna go to IHOP?" I stood up.

"Aren't they only for breakfast?"

"They're open twenty- four- seven."

"Sure." He stood up too. We walked to the truck and we got in. I grabbed a napkin that he had, opened his mirror, and started to take my make up off. Since it was already down my face. I quickly cleaned up and by the time I finished we were there. I hoped out and we walked inside. We were the only ones here and a waitress came up to us. She directed us to a booth and asked us what we would like.

"I'll have a coffee and pancakes."

"Can I have the same but with a water?" Tyler said. She nodded and left. We had a quite conversation until she came back with our order. We grabbed the forks and dug in. Tyler kept looking at me.

"Yes?" I said after while.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. At least for now." I said and played with my pancake. He shoved a piece of his pancake in his mouth slowly. I took a sip of coffee.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He looked at me and then at the last uneaten pancake.

"Not hungry?" He finally said.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry I wasn't with you."

"Don't be."

"Are you ready to go home?" He took the last sip of his water.

"Home is wherever you are." He smiled, a real smile and left two twenties for the bill, even though it only costed fifteen for the whole thing.

"We're on the road again." He said.

"You do know music!" I gasped.

"My mom likes to listen to the old kind. What can I say?" He shrugged while he turned out of the parking lot.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi.

It's a sick day for me so it's not the best.

Enjoy(: