Chapter Nine

-Tyler's POV-

I watched quietly how Olivia was working hard in English class, she never wanted to fail, even in the humans world. If she moved her head the right way, I was able to see a part of her mark. I looked down at the test and frowned. Who cared about Shakespeare? No one in this class, at least that I know of. Most of them are humans, only one other werewolf, and that was the teacher. And of course Olivia.

Stop thinking of her, she is five feet away.

Alright, I can do this.

3.) What was Shakespeare known for?

A)movies

B)poetry

C)plays

D)all of above

This question was easy.

4.) What colors did the Queen wear?

A) pink

B) white

C)purple

D)brown

Olivia would know this.

Dang it!

Alright, not brown or white. Pink isn't very royally. The answer must be purple. Alright.

How is Olivia so good at this stuff?

"Alright class, times up." I frowned and handed it in.

"Work on Chapter Twenty in your text books."

"Can we work with somebody?" Some human asked.

"Sure." I looked at Olivia, and she looked at me. She walked over to me and sat on my lap.

"I feel like you did terrible with that test." She whispered.

"Failed it." I said, opening my book.

"Tyler, didn't I help you study for this?"

"I believe so, I wasn't paying much attention to it." I got my pencil and notebook out. She shook her head and started writing something down.

"Hey! We are partners, we work on it together."

"I'm writing my name on it, loser." We finished the work and had a few minutes left.

"Mr. Black, can you come down here?" The teacher asked. Olivia got off my lap and I walked down to him.

"Do you know you're failing?"

"Yeah."

"Why haven't you down anything about it?"

"I don't know."

"If you fail another test, I'm gonna have to fail you for the year. And it seems like this isn't your only class you are failing."

"I know sir."

"Listen, I know you transferred in this class because of Olivia, but don't make her all your attention. She could stick up for herself if anything happened. If you didn't know, she's one of our best fighters, even in human form."

"I didn't know that."

"I think you need a tutor."

"I'll do better." He was gonna say something but the bell rang. Olivia came down with my stuff.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at her.

"Remember what I said!" He yelled. I nodded my head and we left.

"What was that about?"

"Failing." I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"How many classes?"

"Two other classes so if I fail another test in his class, I fail the year."

"What other classes?"

"I believe Chemistry and History." She stayed silent after that.

"What's wrong?"

"I would ask if you wanted me to help, but I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to be better then you, because I'm not better then you because we are the same in reality." She rambled.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"I mean if you want me to help you, sure."

"Alright. Now let's get to lunch."

"I gotta stop at my locker, I'll meet you there."

"Alright." I kissed her forehead and walked to the cafeteria. I grabbed us some food and walked to were she normally sat.

"Hi." One of them said.

"Hey." I sat down.

"Where's Liv?"

"She's at her locker." They looked at each other.

"So, you're her mate."

"Yeah. I am."

"Do you love her?" at that time Oli came and sat down. Do I love her? I mean she's funny and she's beautiful. She really knows how to get under my skin though. But isn't that with every relationship?

The friends look at me and then back at Oli.

"Hi Brit and Vick." Olivia smiled and opened my bag of chips.

"So, Tyler, yes, no, or maybe?" Brit asked.

"I think so." They smiled.

"You think so what?" Olivia asked.

"I'll tell you later." I smiled. She frowned but kissed my cheek. And then lunch went pretty normal after that.

.M.

.

.M

Sorry for the long wait. I'll try updating every Thursday.

Enjoys(: