Chapter Ten

While I waited on Tyler's hood so he could tell me what he wanted to tell me, I looked around at my fellow classmates. Most of them were werewolves. Half of them in my pack. The other half in Tyler's. Tyler walked up to me and went in between my legs. I was about to ask him what he wanted to tell me, but he kissed me, and he wasn't stopping. So I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Loud comments were being made to get a room, mostly the pack joking with us. I pulled away, breathing heavy just like him. After a few seconds, my cheeks turned crimson. We just had a make out session in the school parking lot, on the hood of his truck. He helped me down and we walked to the doors. I jumped in right away putting my seat belt on.

"So, what did you have to tell me?" I asked.

"Let me take you somewhere." He drove out of town, which is only a ten minute drive, but I made it seem like hours. Trying to get him to tell me, but he didn't. We finally stopped at abandoned park. I follows him out and into it. We sat on the swings, and he looked at his shoes. I didn't want to want to bother him about what he hD to say anymore, because if he took me out here, it must be important.

"Today at lunch, before you showed up one if your friends asked me if I loves you. And that really got me thinking. The next period I tried to create pros and cons list about you in my head. You are so perfect to me that there was one thinking on the cons list, but it wasn't even big. It was because you and I butt heads because you are so stubborn. But it's like, it also makes you, you so it barely even counts as a con. You are so freakin perfect to me that nothing can be wrong when I'm with you. You make me happy. And I know you don't like mushy stuff so all I'm trying to say is that I love you so much and I been waiting to say it all day. I know this isn't the best or the romantic spot ever, but I know we could be alone." He finished up his speech and I looked at my shoes and blushed. It was hard not to. I felt his eyes on my so I looked at him.

"I love you too Ty." He pecked my cheek.

"Wanna hear something." she said.

"I'm team Jacob all the way." She laughed until it became silent. And I let her. She stopped after five minutes.

"Since I'm older then that book, that is written about me." She chucked.

"Whatever Black."

"Making some racist comments huh?"

"Nah, my mouse is black."

"You have a mouse?"

"Yeah he runs through the walls and at night I hear him."

"How did he get in the wall?"

"One day I got made so I punched the wall and Luca had mouse, like I said. The house got loose and got in that hole. No idea how because it was pretty high up but yeah. He's in the wall and won't come back out. We left the hole there just in case. We put cheese on the ledge at night and it's gone in the morning." She shook her head.

"Tell me a story." I smiled.

"When I was watching Frankie make pancakes, well I wasn't really watching her. Frankie flipped the pancake and it went right over her head and onto Jimmy's head. We looked at him and he pulled it off his head, ate it and walked away." I laughed at his stupid story.

"Why weren't you watching her?"

"I was texting you. I think it was about Brit and nudes?"

"Oh yeah. She sent them to a guy that wasn't even her mate. She was lucky that he didn't send them to everybody." She nodded her head.

"Does she have a mate?"

"Yeah but he's a jerk or something." He didn't say anything. My phone vibrated. I answered because it's my mom.

"Hi."

"Are you at Tyler's?"

"No, we are at a park. Why?"

"I need you home ASAP."

"I'll be home soon." I hung up and look at Tyler.

"I'm needed at my house."

"Alright." We got off the swings and back into his truck. He drove down the road for about five minutes and then we were at my house.

"I'll talk to you later." I smiled at him. He nodded his head while I got out of the truck. He didn't leave till I stepped inside.

"Mom?" I yelled.

"Just in time!" She smiled.

"What's happening?"

"Grandma and Grandpa came to visit!" She lead me to the kitchen.

"Sorry we couldn't make it to your party darling." Grandma said as I hugged her.

"It's fine, you didn't miss anything."

"Oh yes we did." Grandpa tsked.

"Oh. The mate situation."

"Yeah the mate situation."

"Is he nice?"

"He is to me and my family."

"To his family?"

"He loves them."

"I see he marked you already."

"Grandma!" I yelled.

"What? When did this happen?" My mom gasped.

"About two weeks ago?"

"You didn't even tell us?"

"I kinda thought you would figure it out, with the changes of the scent,"

"We are terrible." My mother looked at my dad.

"I have nothing to say because I marked you two weeks of meeting you." He held his hands up.

"Where is Luca?"

"He went to his friends house." I frowned. I haven't been spending a lot of time with him.

Grandma, Grandpa, Ma, Pa and me all stayed in the kitchen just speaking and catching up on each other's lives.

And for once, Tyler wasn't on my mind.

And it felt kinda good.

-so my phone had been stupid because of my service so it messed up the last update. It was longer and basically explained the first couple paragraphs in Tyler's point of view.

Then when is saved it to work on it later, it kept deleting the stuff after, so yeah. Sorry guys(;

Enjoy(: