Four-4

"Check this shit out..." Silas trailed off as he looked over the papers. His eyes darted from left to right as he scanned over the black letters.

Lucky sat beside him with her arms folded. Her eyebrows drew together as she concentrated on the words.

"Told you not to be worrying and that shit. Yo' moms was tripping. We don't have the same blood." Silas continued as shook his head.

"Let me see." Lucky replied while snatching the papers out of his hands. She scanned the paper thoroughly for the third time. She had been on the edge ever since her mom told her that it was a possibility that Ramses could be her father. Just the thought of having Ramses as a father haunted her. What haunted her more was the thought of being pregnant for her brother. Fortunately, Silas was just her fiancé and her fiancé only.

"Thank God!" She lashed out while throwing her head back.

"Yeah you better thank him." Silas taunted while eyeing his fiancée. She sat beside him with her all out. It was large and bushy, yet curly. Her brown skin was so radiant and clear. Pregnancy was definitely treating her right. "The way yo' ass was carrying on about this shit. I knew you wasn't no kin to me anyway. I was chill out about it-you on the other hand..."

Lucky waved him off and said, "I wasn't carrying on."

Silas sucked his teeth and objected. "Man, you kicked me out the bed, stopped wearing yo' engagement ring, and you wouldn't even let me hit it."

Lucky wrinkled her nose up. "I wasn't comfortable..."

"Well...everything is cool now..." He leaned over, inhaling the fruity fragrance of her hair. Silas swiped her curly tendrils away from her neck and gave her a tender kiss. Lucky's heart skipped a beat as she felt this fluttering feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Can I have my girl back?"

Lucky managed to look over at him with a blank expression. A smile didn't cross her face at all. She just took her hand and ran it over his face, touching his thick, healthy beard also.

"Yeah."

He met her halfway and pressed his full lips against hers. Lucky closed her eyes as she felt a rush of love pour over her. She did what she did best and deepen the kiss until she felt Silas running his hand over her lower half. He tugged on her shorts, and that caused Lucky to pull away from him.

"Damn, we going from talking to fucking now?" She asked him.

Silas looked over at her with a tight frown. He wasn't trying to hear all of that talking. He wanted to lay some pipe down right now. It had been a couple of days now and Lucky was already preventing him from getting any sex.

"Hell yeah." He replied. "Let me take this off."

"I'm not about to have sex on my couch." She objected.

Silas sucked his teeth while touching his dick through the sweats he was wearing. "Come on Luck, I've been going without sex for a while now. You gone give me blue balls."

She looked at him with an attitude. "And whose fault is that? You know how to get off without me." She stated, referencing to masturbation.

"I don't like doing that, I shouldn't have to do that when I got a woman." He replied while drawing circles on her thigh with his thumb.

Lucky just watched him closely. She knew he was right. He didn't worry her about sex all the time, so she should at least let him hit it. She definitely didn't want another woman handling him.

"Stop playing with me." He pressed his lips against hers once again while using his free hand to roam into her shorts. Lucky reluctantly kissed him back.