Five-5

Before they could leave. Bullets riddled the door.

"Silas what the hell is going on?" Lucky asked as her heartbeat drummed quickly. "Tell me...what did you do?"

"Right." Briana co-signed in fear. She looked around cautiously.

"Both of you-stay in the bathroom. I got this." Silas demanded as he drew his gun out. He didn't know who was shooting. Mitch and his mob were dead. As for his father, he didn't know if he was dead or not.

He prowled into the living room and noticed a masked man making his way inside. The guy was dressed in black from head to toe and in his hand he held a large gun.

Silas stepped away from the wall and drew his weapon out. Before he could pull the trigger, the guy raised his hands up and stopped him.

"Aye, it's me man. Don't shoot."

Silas furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed Hadji who had pulled up his mask. He furrowed his eyebrows while looking around at the mess that he made and lowered his gun.

"Man, what the fuck are you doing? Yo, you fucked my crib up."

"Are you okay Silas?" Lucky asked in her raised voice.

"Yeah, just stay back there." Silas replied while looking at his brother.

"Never mind this...What's going on? I went home and found out you and pops was fighting. Now he raising hell on the streets."

Silas looked around before speaking. He didn't want Lucky to hear him. "Look, he was the one who set that shit up at the funeral."

Hadji's eyes bugged. He had no idea that his father had set Lucky up. Instead of dying, she was left paralyzed.

"Are you serious?"

"Hell yeah. So I handled Mitch, too."

"And he's upset about it. Your best option is to get the fuck up outta here. Don't come back until this shit is over. Pops has niggas looking for you everywhere." Hadji stated.

Silas nodded his head and said, "Yeah, I'm leaving now."

"I was ordered to take you out but...I can't do that. You're my brother man."

"I understand that."

Both brothers gave each other a manly hug. Hadji departed quickly to avoid attention. Silas wasted no time leaving afterwards in order to avoid his neighbors. He tossed the bags inside the car and zoomed off.

"Silas, can you tell me what the fuck is going on?" Lucky asked Silas as she sat on the passenger side. She eyed him sternly but he never looked her way. He didn't want to-he didn't want the truth to come out just yet.

"I want to know, too." Briana trailed off.

"And why do you have bruises on your face?" Lucky badgered him while touching the bruise on his jaw. He moved away from her touch as if she had a disease.

"Look...we need to get out of Philly quick and I mean real quick. I don't have time to be answering no questions right now." Silas replied sternly while eyeing his surroundings. He wanted to be on the lookout for any of his father's soldiers.

"Well can you at least tell me where we're going? To New York?" Lucky badgered him as she held her puppy. He just laid there sniffing at her forearms.

"Virginia."

Both girls bugged their eyes and said, "Virginia?"

Silas never replied back.

Lucky scoffed while touching her belly. Everything was moving way too fast for her. She had a lot of business in Philadelphia and didn't want to leave it behind. She didn't know what was going on, but she was ready to find out.