Jealousy

After gym class at the peak of the end of the day, I received a text message on my iPhone covered with a like green protective case.

One new message from Zack.

It read: Hey babe, can we meet by the lockers after football practice?

I replied a simple response: K.

I became curious on what he could possibly want.

Is this the end of our relationship?

Ofcourse not, he's lucky to have me.

He could get someone prettier.

Someone skinnier...

An emotional gme of tennis continued in my head throughout my entire journey.

Shut up and see.

My mind argued it's last defensive act.

Standing alone in an eerie dark hallway, one dimmed light above.

A sound of marching cleats approached me, I loved that sound. Football cleats against the floor. It made my ears smile.

"Hey." I rotate, Zack dressed in his complete football uniform accept the helmet. He must have came immidiately after football practice, I assumed. Small beads of sweat dripped off the end of his hair.

Yanking me towards him, he kisses me passionately. Soft at first, playfully biting my lower lip.

"I love you." He propped my back against a locker. My arms secured around his neck.

"I love you too. What's all this about?" I twist a blonde streak out of my face.

"I just really wanted to see you." He kisses me again, shocking my lips.

"Whoa now. Did they shoot some testosterone in you during practice?" I gave him a minor shove.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry, it's just hard to contain myself around you."

"Is there something you want to talk about?"

"Yeah. Something actually."

"What is it?"

"Did you hear about the new guy? Drew something?"

"Drew Wilder... What about him?"

Did he tell Zack??

I gasped a solid breath for air from the frightening paralyzed feeling across my body.

"It's not true!" My hands jerked away robotically.

"It better not be." His fierce eyes stared into my very soul. My stomach flipped and spun a downhill spiral.

"It isn't! I will never try it again! I love you."

"Try again? What did you do?" He creased his eyebrow.

"Wait, what?"

"What?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Rodney was telling me that you were messing around with him in gym."

"Well did Rodney also mention he was my partner for gym because I was late?"

"Well no..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Then don't assume unless you know. I love you. I would never cheat on you. Especially not with a guy named Drew Wilder." I tried to kid.

He received an honest, amorous hug. I had no reason to cheat. Why would I?

Our lips made love again, now quicker and harder. His body pushing against mine, running my fingers through his soft hair.

His hand felt up the thigh of my jean pants. Reaching up farther under my dark shirt. His warm hands etched closer, and I knew what he was reaching for. Panic struck me like a lightning bolt. I tried to keep my cool at first.

"Zack." My words were nothing.

My voice raised to a loud tone.

"Zack!" I push him and his hand away.

"What's wrong?"

"Zack.."

"I want you so bad." He kissed me again, I forced his horny lips away with my hand.

"Zack stop!"

I got out of his flight zone and jerked away. Cowering by a different locker.

"You need hormone medication."

"I just need you." He marched closer, replaying the sound of football cleats slamming the hard floor.

"We talked about this Zack. I'm not ready. This isn't the time nor the place. I need to go."

Without listening to him, I jotted out of the school. Leaving him and his football helmet in the dark locker bay.

We talked about having sex before, but we agreed he needed to be tested for any STD's and I had to be ready. We had to be ready.

That day I saw a new side of him. A jealous, frisky side of him I didn't know if I liked. The side who wanted my body over myself.

A kind of guy I didn't want in my life.