Its The Eyes

March,2018 | Ginza, Japan

'Here she is again'. Andre thought as a tall woman entered the small bar he was working at. He looked at her from head to toe. She doesn't look like the typical women who usually frequent the bar. She is wearing a simple white shirt and distressed jeans. She is tall, almost as tall as him if not the same height. She has perfectly tanned skin and a slim figure akin to supermodels. She doesn't wear make-up and she's not the typical beauty but there is something about her that draws you in.

'It's the eyes' he thought. She has beautiful eyes, eyes which can dictate your mood, eyes that can make a man weak. His eyes followed her movements as the woman sat in front of the bar. He automatically made a mixture of coke and beer and handed it to her without saying anything.

She has been coming everyday for the past two weeks sitting at the same seat and ordering the same drink. She drinks a glass, pays and leaves.

It is obvious that she's going through something. She's doing a routine almost lifelessly, like she's in autopilot. He knows because he was like that too four years prior. He tried to converse with her once but she just gave him a small smile and continued drinking her drink.

'She has very sad eyes' he thought as he watched the woman put the payment on the bar counter and leave. He continued cleaning the glasses he would need for the upcoming busy hour while reminiscing long ago painful memories that the woman triggers in him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmkayyy... So hello to the beautiful people who found this story.

I haven't written in a while but these two amazing people just triggered my creative juices to flow.

I will update the multimedia once I get a chance.

If you have any requests in terms of photos and stuff, please give me a shout out.

Thanks for reading! Til next time. :)

-J