Super G

Manila, Philippines

Amazing. He did not expect this, not in a million years. He sipped his drink as he observes the group at the other side of the club. They were all attractive people, elites. People who are certain to draw attention from the crowd. At the moment, most of them are being rowdy and just enjoying themselves by dancing with each other. However, his attention is focused on the two ladies watching the scene before them. They were in each other's arms. They looked comfortable with each other, too comfortable. He smiled bitterly as he finished his drink and focused his attention to his colleagues. He stole another glance at the other side of the club and watched as the other lady was pulled away for a dance. She beckoned the other lady to join them and the other lady gamely joined. The two lady danced together. He wasn't able to stop the amused smile that sprung in his face as he watched the two perform a goofy version of 'Versace on the Floor'. 'There's his Lou' he frowned at his thoughts. 'Not your Lou, Andre.' he berated himself.

"Andre! Are you okay?" Someone snapped their fingers in front of his face.

"What? Yeah." Andre absentmindedly answered.

"Interested with one of them?" Carlo, one of his colleagues motioned at the group he was observing.

Andre just smiled at him.

"Goodluck with that. They're the elites. Some of the most in demand models in the industry. You see those two in the center dancing crazily?" Carlo pointed his beer bottle at Lou's and her friends direction. "They get scouted personally. That's how good they are." Carlo explained in admiration.

"You know them?" Andre asked.

Carlo shrugged. "Professionally yes, I worked with them on some shows." Carlo looked at Andre. "Wait, are you interested? I saw you and Lou talking with each other earlier." Carlo bumped his arm. "The thing is, I heard some rumours about her. I don't think its true though."

"What rumours?" Andre asked expectantly.

"I heard they're together. Well, that's what I heard from some of the guys who tried to ask them out." Carlo said amusedly.

"Is that true though?" Andre's asked seriously.

Carlo shrugged again "Personally, I don't think so, but they do sure act like it. It's hot though." Carlo laughed, tapped his shoulder and answered a text from his phone.

Andre shook his head, stole another glance at Lou and ordered another drink. He did not expect that they will see each other here. Well, they do move in the same circle. One of their photoshoots just finished and his colleagues decided to let the steam off here. Then he saw her with her own circle. An overprotective circle. He can feel their leers as he greeted Lou earlier. She looked so different without her usual simple garbs. Beautiful. Alluring. Tantalizing. She is wearing a sequined gold and black long sleeved dress which hugged her body endearingly accompanied by professionally made make-up, she was simply stunning. He saw the attraction from the other guys in the club and felt their envy when he made her laugh. He felt a bit letdown when she went back to her friends.

For the past few weeks, he had been observing her. She is such a beautiful soul. He can see the subtle ways she takes care of people around her. How the room brightens up whenever she arrives and how her smile can immediately entice a smile from him. Maybe it is a crush. The only thing that he knows is that there is attraction. He had never met a girl like her. A vulnerable heart with a will of steel. Someone to protect and someone who protects. Andre sighed in resignation and his eyes traveled to where Lou's group were.

His heart skipped a beat when a random guy tried to grab her arm but she gave him a nice right hook in the abdomen. The guy doubled over and clutched  a nearby table. The other lady Lou was dancing with earlier hit her bag across his arms thrice before huffing in satisfaction. Andre smiled. 'Strong girls' He thought impressed.