Part 15 - Day 3/5

Michaels POV

I woke up from my nap to Y/N's body against me. I put my arms around her and pulled her close. I instantly fell asleep. I woke up and she was still asleep. Damn! How long can this girl sleep? I pull her in and put a blanket over us. I feel her wake up and she puts her arms over mine. Her phone goes off but it's a guy this time. A GUY. SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! I look at the sender and it's Evan. He's ok. He's gay for Conner. Like, extremely gay. She picks up her phone and I start kissing her head.

"Ugh, I gotta get up, Micha." She said

"Noooo, stay here for a bit longer!" I whined

"Ok, I have to go to the bathroom. Are you gonna let me go?"

"Yep, go ahead." I quickly said

I lay there for forever before getting up. When I finally do, I go to the bathroom and go downstairs. I look down and see I'm shirtless and in my boxers. I shrug it off and go downstairs. I go into the kitchen, I grab a water bottle and stop in my tracks. Jeremy. I go on the couch and turn the TV on. I turn on The Office and start watching, hoping it distracts me from Jeremy. Crap. This is after Scott leaves. These seasons aren't as good. I see Jeremy staring at me. I look away and start looking at Instagram. I look at the time and I see it's 12 PM, again. Jeremy left and Y/N came over to me. She snuggled up to me and I held her in my arms. I put on a different TV show and held her closer. I kissed her head and put my chin on her head.