8

They all head out to the alleyway and sneak behind after Sung-Kyu. "I swear to God if one of you idoit trip and fall on your face." Wonwoo says. "It'll probably be Dk." Jeonghan says. "Hey shut up blondie." Dk whisper yells. They all crouch behind a dumpster except Seungkwan.

"Hey Sung-Kyu what are you doing out back?" Seungkwan asks innocently. "Oh you know why." Sung-Kyu says glaring. "I'm not an idoit, I know who you are, Boo Seungkwan, and I know you and the same people who robbed the museum are also here. A few of them hiding back there." Sung-Kyu says grabbing Seungkwan by his collar pointing his gun into the side of the youngers head.

"Come get you friend Kiddes!" Sung-Kyu yells at the others still hiding behind the dumpster. Do rolls his eyes and motions for the others to stay put. Dk sets his gun down next to Seungcheol and rises from behind the dumpster. "Give Seungkwan back." Dk says calmly, he was a socialaitly but he's better at communicating and convincing.

    "How about I don't." Sung-Kyu growled. "How about we make a deal?" Dk suggests, Sung-Kyu thinks about it. "I'll give you the kid back, and you kids turn right around and let me finish passing off the diamond." Sung-Kyu snaps, Dk knew that he couldn't pass off the diamond when the girl he was giving it too, was with Mingyu. "Fine hand him over." Dk says holding out his hand.

  Sung-Kyu shoved Seungkwan back towards Dk, "Are you okay?" Dk asked the younger softly. The 2 walk back and Dk motions for them all to leave. "Keep walking, and don't stop." Joshua says in English which Jeonghan understood, he turned to Joshua. "Josh-" Jeonghan  said buy Joshua spun around and ran towards Sung-Kyu jumping on the elders back putting him in a head lock.  

   In anger Sung-Kyu pried Joshua off of him and threw his body in an alleyway. "You f**ker!" Sung-Kyu yelled as he went into the alleyway aswell. The others were frozen in their spots 5o scared to move, they couldn't see what was happening in the alleyway. They just prayed Joshua was doing well.

  They all freeze when they hear a gunshot.

Who got shot?!