117

"Sollie?" Seungkwan called impatiently as he searched around for his boyfriend, they HAD plans to go out today. Well more of Seungkwan made plans and kinda forgot to tell Vernon.

His boyfriend however wasn't in his room, nor anywhere in the house. Seungkwan had even checked the security cameras, no one had left the house.

The only other place he could be in the rooftop. "He hardly goes up there." Seungkwan muttered to himself, normally it's Joshua who's normally up there.

Seungkwan was correct, Vernon was sitting near the edge of the roof staring off into the distance, he was wearing his headphones. "Hey, what are you doing up here?" Seungkwan asked.

"Uhh, nothing." Vernon lied as he turned his head away from Seungkwan. Sighing Seungkwan grabbed Vernon by the chin pulling his face back to his. He was met with Vernon's red puffy eyes again.

"Sollie, what's wrong?" Seungkwan asks softly caressing the youngers cheek. "Nothing, Just a sad song." Vernon said, he wasn't completely wrong. Seungkwan took his phone and looked at the song.

"Hansol.." Seungkwan trialed off as Vernon layed his head on his shoulder. "I miss my family." He sniffed. Seungkwan took his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"We all miss our families." Seungkwan whispers. "They would have loved you." Seungkwan adds and he see a small smile on Vernon's lips.

"Let's do something. Something fun." Seungkwan said suddenly, he stood up and Vernon looked up at him. "Like what." He pouted.

"Food. Food makes everyone happy!" Seungkwan says grabbing Vernon's hand pulling him to his feet. "Can we get cake?" He asks and Seungkawn nods.

"Chocolate cake, and cheesecake!" Vernon adds. "Of course." Seungkwan rolled his eye. Before Seungkwan could walk away, he was pulled back to be met with Vernon's lips on his.

Seungkwan immediately kissed back as his hands found themselves in Vernon's hair, as Vernon tightened his grip on Seungkwan's waist. "I love you." Vernon whispers.

"I love you too." Seungkwan smiles, soon the 2 finally climb off the roof and head for the shoe closet. "C'mon I WANT CAKE!" Vernon says impatiently.

"I Love how excited you get over cake." Seungkwan laughs and Vernon took his hand. "That, and I get to enjoy cake with you." Vernon smiled.