58

"What do you think you're doing to him?!" Joshua yells grabbing one by his collar. "Just playing around calm down." The guy says struggling away form Joshua. Joshua kicked him in the gut and the other wiped out a knife placing it against Joshua's throat.

  Joshua pulled out his gun and shot the  guys foot and hand. "You brought a knife to a gun fight." Joshua says shooting the guy in the chest. "Don't f**k with my boyfriend!" Joshua screams shooting the other. "Dk!" Joshua says racing over to the other.

  "Dk, breath plz, your alright I'm here." Joshua says. "I don't want to be like this." Dk gasps. "Baby no, what they said is wrong, your not fat or anything near that." Joshua said running his hand through Dk's hair. "Who are they?" Joshua says motioning to the dead bodies.

  "I want to go home." Dk says as he tried to wipe his tears. "Ok come on." Joshua says softly grabbing Dk's hands as he pulls him up, after that he still didn't let go. "I guess I should start from the beginning." Dk said as him and Joshua sit on his bed. "Start from whereever you feel comfortable." Joshua says.

"Back in my hometown, I was bullied for being overweight. I hated everything, including myself." Dk says rolling up his sleeve to reveal 3 cut scars on his shoulder. "When I saw your pill bottle when we first met, I was so scared and worried." Dk adds.

  "But moving on, I tried killing myself, but then I met Soonyoung. He had just as a rough path as me. We helped eachother out and the next year, I had grown up and lost a bunch of weight. So many people wanted to be my friend, I just stuck with Soonyoung.

  Then in senior year we met Seungkwan on our trip to Jeju. It was that acute moment I realized my socialization skills. Seungkwan is like most of us, bad parents. I had saved him from getting hurt by his father. If I hadn't talked him into putting the knife down we may not be here."  Dk says and Joshua just looks at him.

  "I'm so sorry Minnie." Joshua says placing a hand on Dk's cheek he brings their faces closer before closing the gap. Their lips move in Sync as Dk places his hand on Joshua's thighs. Joshua leans in to deepen the kiss as they fall back on the bed. "Joshua." Dk said sitting up on his elbows.

  "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked and Joshua looked away biting his lip. He then nodded and both of them broke into huge smiles. "Be prepared for the worst." Joshua smiles. "I'll always be ready." Dk says placing his forehead agaisnt Joshua's.

  "Waist shhh." Joshua whispers as he quietly walks up to the door as opens it. Then, Jeonghan, Seungkwan and Woozi fell to the floor. "Woow." Dk sighed. "FINALLY GET EM DK!" Seungkwan yelled excitedly as Dk buried his face into a pillow.

Fear came out AND I LOVE IT! (But I do love, let me hear you say, and snapshot so much aswell!)

  STREAM THE WHOLE ALBUM IT'S ALL AMAZING!!