99

"We have a mission." Those words have not only become a tradition for Seungcheol but everyone else is used to hearing it. "The mission is later in the day but however these people live father away so we're going to have to catch a train to the mountains so eat quickly and let's go." Seungcheol says.

  They all nod and go to the kitchen. Where Mingyu was already arguing with Wonwoo about cooking breakfast. "I love you from the bottom of my heart. But I don't trust your cooking, Stay out of my kitchen." Mingyu deadpans.

  After all of them demolishing a bag of hashbrowns and heat up pancakes. They were all walking to the train station to head to the mountains. "So why are we going to the mountains?" Jeonghan asked.

  "This gang apparently has this stash of  illegal money and files hidden somewhere in their house. The files are old but can still ruin the entire government." Seungcheol says as they sit down on the seat with Jeonghan.

  "I like that you've grown your hair out." Seungcheol randomly says. To be honest they've all changed since the first night they met at the museum. Wow that felt like 17 years ago, when it hasn't even been more than 2 years they've been together.

  After 1 hour the train stopped at the mountain plain which was Seventeen's stop. "Where is Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked when he couldn't locate his boyfriend when they exited the outside train station.

   "Can't trees give off something useful like wifi?" Mingyu asked when he tried dialing Wonwoo's number to only not have service. "So like fuck oxygen right?" Woozi shrugged. Jeonghan just rolled his eyes, he however was the only one in the group with a Samsung, he would care less about the new Iphone.

  "Here!" Wonwoo yelled as he hopped over to them. "Where's your shoe?" Jun asked as they all looked down to Wonwoo was missing his left shoe only wearing these adorable anime cat socks. But like is that really a surprise?

  "The mud puddle back there demanded a sacrifice." Wonwoo said as The8 just groaned and made his way to the stupid puddle to unstick his Hyung's shoe.

  It was a fairly long hike to get to the house and However it didn't even take long for Seungkwan to give his opinion on the hike. "This is my life now. I have climbed this hill and now I will die upon it." Seungkwan says dramatically and Dino wasn't have none of that.

  "Oh shut up! We've only been hiking for 20 minutes!" The makanae shouts. And before the 2 could start a full blown bowser argument, Vernon stepped inbetween them. "Look where here!" He said pointing to a large wood mansion.

  "Who even lives here?" Hoshi asks Seungcheol, they still didn't know who's house they were breaking into

  "Who even lives here?" Hoshi asks Seungcheol, they still didn't know who's house they were breaking into. "An old group." Seungcheol says as they cross the bridge to get across the lake that separated them from the house.

  "Super Junior."