43

Before Jeonghan returned home, he stopped at the coffee shop and got 2 drinks and 2 doughnuts. He knew he'd have to talk to his brother. He wanted to be with him again, truthfully he wasn't that mad anymore.

 He wanted to be with him again, truthfully he wasn't that mad anymore

   "I'll be upstairs." He smiled as Seungcheol as he walked up the stairs to his and Joshua's room. He knocked softly, he didn't even wait for a reply it was his room he could walk in if he wanted. He says his brother sleeping peacefully on his bed. Jeonghan smiled softly as he set the food on the dresser.

  He climbs in next to his brother and wrapped his arms around Joshua's skinny waist and layed his head on his chest. "Hi Han." He heard Joshua whisper. Jeonghan was to afraid knowing he'd start crying if he did. "I'm so sorry Joshie." Jeonghan cries as Joshua runs his hands through his little brothers hair.

  "I'm sorry for lying, and making us move and all that. I'm sorry I ruined our lives." Joshua says his voice breaking. "Your my brother, maybe you've done wrong things but you did them to protect me. I'm sorry for being weak and not being able to stand up for myself, because of me, this whole Mark Bullsh*t happed. And then looked what happend." Jeonghan says softly tracing a cut on Joshua's arm.

  "But you'll be ok, you know why?" Jeonghan asks and Joshua shook his head. "Damaged people are dangerous because they know they can survive." He says and Joshua smiled. "I'm going to kick some a$$ on my next mission." Joshua laughs.  The 2 sat in comfortable silence until Joshua noticed the food. "I'm all for staying here but get the food." He says and Jeonghan grabs the snacks.

  "So like, me and Dk kissed." Joshua says nonchalantly and Jeonghan chokes on his doughnuts. "Bish when?!" He screams. "The day I left and then last night." Joshua say and Jeonghan started shaking him. "Finally, that boy is so whipped for you I'm surprised he hasn't gotten whiplash yet." Jeonghan says. (Stream WHIPLASH by nct!) "Well what about you and S.coups?" Joshua teased.

  Jeonghan's whole face went firetruck red. (Also steam firetruck by nct!) "Nothing's going on between us." Jeonghan stammers. "Lies, I see how you look at him." Joshua laughs poking his brothers side. "Jeonghan your needed in the meeting room, we have a mission." Seungcheol's voice came over the speaker. "Ok I got to go, Hoshi will be here, he's on crutches don't let him destroy anything. Bye!" Jeonghan said as we waved as he exits the bedroom.