129

"It's all closed down." The8 said as he ran over the museum's security block. "This gang must have shut down them down, and taken out the guards." Jun says noticing that there were no gaurds.

  "Well here's the answer to both of your questions." Vernon says opening the back door as nothing happened. But one loud gunshot made some of them flinch.

  "That's out cue." Seungcheol says as they all sneak inside. But however they were met with a million people with guns, knifes and even bats. They had apparently just polished off the gaurds and saw Seventeen.

  "Where'd you say that watch was?" Jeonghan asked. "3rd floor." Woozi says and of course those men seemed to be blocking the stair case.

  "So... who's taking these ones?" Dino asked. "Us." Jun and The8 says already getting out their weapons. "Us too." The Jeongcheol couple says.

  "We'll be back." Jeonghan whispers to Joshua as the 4 run off into the swarm of men, determined to take them all out.

The other 9 sneak up to the Second floor to only find more bad guys. "We got this, you guys go." Woozi says pulling Hoshi with him. "Me too!" Dino says as they race into the mess of men.

By the 3rd floor there was 6 of them. But still tons of bad guys guarding the vault, only for that other gang to get them. "We got this, you 2 take the watch and go to the basement." Mingyu says hanging Seungkwan and Vernon

So as Meanie and Seoksoo stayed behined the Verkwan couple quickly ran down a hallway to where the watch was. "There it is." Vernon whispered as the 2 stared at the watch in the glass case.

  "Stay here and keep watch, I'll get it." Seungkwan whispered as he pulled out his claws. He quickly cuts a small circle in the glass and grabs the watch, and switches them out.

  "THIS WAY!" Vernon hears a deep voice shout. Vernon pales, that gang must be there way up here to get the watch. "Seungkwan hurry up!" Vernon whisper yelled.

  "WHERE IS THE WATCH?!" Another voice shouts as the Verkwan couple hold their breaths. This gang was practically right infront of them, if it wasn't for the wall they were hiding behind.

  "We need to get out of here." Vernon whispers. Seungkwan thinks for a moment before an idea came to head. "I'll go first, take the fake one and lead them away, then you run, go to the basement and out the back door." Seungkwan says.

  "No way! That's too dangerous, I can't leave you!" Vernon cried out quietly. "Sol, I'm the Boo Seungkwan. I've done this a thousand times, I'll be fine. I'll meet you at the basement. I promise." Seungkwan says holding out his pinky.

  "Fine." Vernon sighed after some time linking his pinky with Seungkwan's. He leans in and connects their lips in for a swift kiss.

  "I love you, stay safe." Vernon whispers as he leans his forehead on Seungkwan's. "I love you too. I'll see you soon." Seungkwan says running off.

  "OVER THERE!!" The men shout as they chase after Seungkwan. Vernon counts up to a minute before running the opposite way as Seungkwan. However a certain short pink haired male saw Vernon and decided to chase after him.

  Vernon had sensed someone chasing him, but instead of shooting, he ran father down the hallway to the staircase  that would lead to the basement.

  He almost made it.

  That guy who was chasing him, tackled him when Vernon was passing through the first floor. They wrestled for the watch. Vernon surprisingly pinned the guy down with his foot digging into his chest.

   "WHO ARE YOU?!" Vernon shouted, pointing his gun at the guy's face. "You might want to go to the basement." He smirked. "Why?" Vernon asked carefully.

  "You might want to see your little friend again." The guy smirked. "Seungkwan." Vernon gasps.

  'Oh no.'