Break Up *2Yrs Ago*

"Congratulations Ms Henderson! How does it feel to be almost finally a graduate of college?"

Jennifer looked in the air, as the words from her last visit with her advisor, ran bubble guts of happiness. Tears of joy fell from her face, as she replied...

"Four long years ...four long years has finally paid off Mrs. Johnson."

Mrs. Johnson smiled and replied...

"Baby I remember when you were just a freshman. Big braids, with them tight pants all in your but, chasing them young basketball players."

The two started laughing...

Mrs. Johnson continued........

"Now after three years, I seen that you put them boys to the side, and put your education first. I'm so proud of you Jennifer...so proud. If only your mother and father was here to see you march next week!"

Jennifer kneeled her head down and started to get teary eyed. Mrs Johnson grabbed her and instantly comfort her...

Awww baby I'm sorry. Just know that they are in heaven smiling down on their beautiful young lady. The two hugged as Jennifer headed out her office feeling a little bitter sweet.

Jennifer mother and father died in a car accident when she was a senior in high school. Turns out that a driver was texting and killed the two. The young woman that hit them also passed to. The only person Jennifer felt that was there for her after that was her high school sweet heart Greg. Right after her parents incident , Greg's parents invited her in to stay with them for her senior year. Jennifer was so in love with Greg until....

*1Yr Later*

Greg sat on the couch as he could see Jennifer get ready for her evening shift as a social worker for a prison. Angry as usual....

"You think you something every since you got that degree don't it?" taking another sip out his 32oz beer.

Looking for her keys, Jennifer really wasn't up to it that night...

"Greg please...not to tonight."

Jennifer headed towards the front door to head out. Greg immediately got up and hit her in the back of her head with his beer bottle....

**STAY TUNED ...THIS IS ONE EPIC ROAD YALL DONT WANNA MISS**