Break Up Chapter- 12

Jack took multiple deep breaths,  as the words from Shelia damn near shocked him to death. Shelia on the other hand, still demanded an answer....

"Well did you Jack? Did you tell her? Huh? Well did you? Jack... Jaaaaack...JACK!"

Her irritating voice ran through his head,  like a home thats beside a loud train track. Out of nowhere Jack screamed....

"NO...NO....NO...NO...NO...NOOOO!"

Mentally exhausted after yelling the to the truth, yet confused at the same time. Jack picked his phone back up and notice Shelia suddenly hung up. Quickly reality came back  upon him. He started to think about Jennifer body allegedly being in the storage. He rushed out the car and ran to the storage but noticed blood but no body.

Searching high and low around storage, he could tell that there were a sign of struggle. Immediately he ran, bursted into his home, looked around it, and no one was there. Haven't heard word from the police officers, yet he really didn't care at that point. The main reason why, was because now the truth was out by him and Greg.

See Jack and Greg was chatting long before, he caught feelings for Jennifer. Hell he had no idea that it was even possible that the same guy he loved while in prison, was also the lover of his case worker. And Shelia on the other hand, was just somebody Jack ebtertained on the chat line, so she could keep putting money on his books.

Jack broke to the floor, frustrated on what to do next. He ran back to his car and called Shelia again but before he could call, an unknown number called him.

Jack instantly picked up....

"Hello who is this?"

"I know you saw the blood in the storage...let's just say that lil bitch of ours was hard headed. She now know our truth but don't worry, in a few minutes our use to be bitch will be out both of our lives."

Jack played it off smooth to get the where about from Greg...

"That's what's up let's kill her together though...where are y'all now?"

Greg paused for a second...

"We never left the house...we were hiding in the shower. Come on while she still knocked out!"

**STAY TUNED FOR THE BIG FINALE**