Break Up - The Finale

Jack hung the phone up in disbelief. He stared at his house, like it was a strangers home. The fact that he was about to meet his chatline lover for the first time was overwhelming. It was more overwhelming to know that his girlfriend was in danger,  by the same man who stabbed her, the same man he loved, the same man she once loved, the same man Jennifer had no idea Jack knew; One big love triangle I know.

Jack took a deep breath, turned his engine off, and got out. Walking up to his front door, he didn't know whether to knock or just walk in. But before he could touch the door knob, Greg opened the door, holding his pistol to Jack face.

"Whoa..whoa...whoa...whoa!"

Screamed Jack as he came into the house making a circle, trying to avoid the gun point.

Greg started laughing as he directed Jack to sit down....

"Sit yo ass down boy, lil cute white azz!"

Jack stared at him, still shocked to it all. He was looking in the face of a man who tried to kill Jennifer. In the back of his mind, he would of never started to talk to Jennifer, if he knew all of the chaos would start.

Greg yelled again at Jack...

"I said SIT YOUR ASS DOWN WHITE BOY!"

Jack immediately snapped out of his daze and sat down. A moment of silence went bye, as the two stared at each other. Jack starring like "Lord I hope Jennifer's okay". And Greg with the expression like, "Damn he's cute!"

"Damn what's up Jack, I gets no love?"

Greg stood in front of him with his arms out, still holding the gun. Jack got up, really more focused on the gun than he was Greg.

"Sure!"

Some Jack really didn't wan to do.

As soon as the two hugged, Greg whispered in his ear...

"Lets go kill that bitch so we can move on!"

He kissed Jack on the jaw as Jack replied...

"OK!"

Greg looked down the hall and nodded his head...

"You go first"

Jack walked down the hall, walked in their bedroom, and into the bathroom. Greg reached in front of him to pull the shower curtain back but Jennifer was gone.

Greg and Jack looked around. Both walking out the bathroom. Jack could see that the bedroom window was up and pointed to it. Greg yelled...

"FUCK!"

As soon he screamed, Jack hit Greg across the head with a lamp and ran out the bedroom and into the yard. But before he could get to his car.

**BOOM... BOOM**

Killed Jack in cold blood. Greg instantly got into Jacks car and drove off. Greg rode down the highway as he could see police vehicles heading back the opposite direction. At that point he really didn't care about finding Jennifer. He just knew he had to get away again.

*Three hours later...

Still driving down the highway, he gets a call from Shelia....

"Hello?"

Shelia quickly replied...

"You got em?"

Greg shook his head in disappointment...

"Nall I killed Jack bitch ass but Jennifer sneaky ass got away..."

Jennifer shaken scared to death, still was hiding on the floor in the back seat and Greg had no idea....

***STAY TUNED

BREAK UP( PT.2 )

COMING SOON***

******THE END******