Break Up - Chapter 4

Jennifer started moving her head side to side in pain, as flashbacks of that night appeared in her mind....

"BITCH DIDNT I TELL YOU!"

(stab)

"HUH?"

(stab ...stab...stab)

"YOU THINK I DONT KNOW?"

(stab....stab...stab...stab...stab)

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME IN THIS HOUSE LATE NO MORE!"

(stab...stab...stab...stab

..stab...stab...stab)

Unconscious!

"Ma'am what happen?"

"Ma'am?"

"Ma'am?"

Jennifer finally snapped out of her daze. The thought of Greg going to that excruciating limit, overwhelmed her. The crazy part about his actions, is that he had absolutely no reason to do so.

5 years later**

Jennifer stood in her new apartment, finally moving away from her old hometown; five hundred miles away to be exact. Kentucky was way different than down south Atlanta. Looking in her medicine cabinet mirror, at her cuts five years prior, it startled her. She looked down at the sink and started to cry. She looked back up and could feel Jack strong arms as he held her tight; Yeah I know right. Shortly after Jennifer was release, Jack reached out to her when he got out also. Hell, he even sent her flowers everyday when she was able to come back to work. Four years and counting and Jennifer was happy like never before.

Jack started to rub her stomach due to Jennifer being six months pregnant.

"Baby you ready for our bundle of joy?" asked Jack

Jennifer smiled ...

"Of course baby!"

"Baby why you crying?"

Jennifer looked down again and replied...

"Just thinking Jack...thinking about my past. These scars will always remind me of that pussy ass man."

Jack held her tighter...

"Baby you will never have to worry about him again...NEVER...ILL DIE FOR YOU BABY!"

Jennifer instantly kissed Jack but was still at some sort of nervous ...because Greg  was never caught for stabbing her. And what Jack didn't know, was that Jennifer had been receiving some crazy unknown phone calls lately.

**STAY TUNED**