Break Up- Chapter 9

"What the hell!"

Jack could see the back door open and rushed out the door pointing his gun.

"Jennifer... Jennifer....Jennifer!"

Screaming her name while searching the parameter, he could see a black car speeding off down the road.

Quickly he ran behind it pointing his gun, knowing it was a possibility,  it was Greg and Jennifer.

"Fuck man!"

He immediately ran back in the house to grab his car keys to drive behind them but couldn't find them for nothing. Suddenly, he could see the policeman pulling up from Jennifer's 911 call. Opening the front door fast and meeting them before they could get ou the car, he screamed to the police....

"Officer please help! He got my baby!"

The officers quickly tried to calm him...

"Wait sir who are you talking about?..."

Jack impatient explained how everything went down. From the time they made it in from the restaurant, to him coming back from talking to his neighbor and seeing that his back door was open.

The officers quickly dug off and did APB on the black suspect car, described by Jack.

Jack instantly ran back in his house to attempt to find his car keys again. Not knowing what to do next, he simply screamed and called the waitress at the restaurant.

(Yeah I know this story is about to do a whole u-turn.)

"Shelia...Shelia!"

said panicking Jack

"Yes?...Yes...What's wrong Jack?"

"I need you like right now Shelia.... somebody kidnap Jennifer in my house..."

Continuing to explain Shelia replied....

"Oh you talking about that bitch Jennifer?"

Shelia started smiling...

"I thought Greg was bullshitting about coming to Kentucky. Yeah I did my research on that bitch. Thats what you get for leading me on."

Jack couldn't believe what he was hearing...

Shelia continued by screaming....

" ALL THOSE LETTERS I WROTE YOU WHILE YOU WERE LOCKED UP, YOU THINK I WAS GON JUST LET YOU GET OUT AND FORGET ABOUT ME...HUH?"

Shelia hung up...

***STAY TUNED***

"