Break Up _ Chapter 11

Jack quickly turned the car around in panic. Speeding down the highway while  biting his nails in nervousness.

"DAMN...MAN WHY...FUCK MAN!"

Screaming out in frustration, he almost ran a woman and her two kids off the road to pass. The driver blew her horn, as Jack sped off. Almost home, he got another call but from Shelia this time.

Quickly he answered...

"Bitch I'm gon kill you...where's..."

But before Jack could snap, Shelia cut him off...

"Listen Jack...you don't play with people emotions and expect everything to be all good when its not. You thought you had your cake and was eating it to huh? LOOK...Have you told her?"

Jack looked in confusion as he was almost home. Jack responded....

"Have I told her what?"

Shelia asked calmly again...

"Jack.....Come on man...have you told her yet?"

Jack finally pulled into his driveway, still confused to Shelias question...

"GIRL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Shelia paused for a second....

"Don't play stupid Jack...I been knowing your password to the Chat line....I know more than you think I know"

Shelia asked rhetorically....

Jack heart felt as if it had stopped....

Shelia could sense Jack being startled by her response but Jack tried to play the situation off...

"Fuck all of this....BITCH IF I FIND OUT YALL DON DID SOME TO MY BABY..."

Shelia cut him off again....

"I just want to know did you tell her about you and Greg chatting online. Did you tell her that you were the reason she was stabbed that night, when you cried to Greg  online feeling guilty and admitting about you and her kiss in her office that day...HUH? DID YOU TELL HER?

*STAY TUNED FOR MORE EPIC'NESS**