Break Up Chapter-5

"Baby what shoes you think I should wear?"

asked Jennifer, as she prepared to go out on a night of fun with Jack.

Jack continued to button his shirt up, while admiring and smiling at Jennifer...

"Baby it really don't matter, you look good  regardless to what shoes you wear."

Jennifer smiled at Jack and looked back down at her swollen feet, due to her pregnancy.

"Hell how big these feet of mines are, I need to be wearing house shoes."

Jack laughed out loud, as he walked over to Jennifer. Kneeling down to help her put her black heels on. Jennifer starred at him in admiration.

"Baby I love you!"

Jack looked back up at Jennifer and smiled...

"I know you love this white chocolate baby, I know you do."

Jennifer looked in the air smiling at Jacks once again big ego.

The two prepared to leave the house and headed to "Kings Sea" , a sushi restaurant; One of the hottest sea food place in Ghent Kentucky.

"Baby slow down!"

said Jennifer as Jack drove down the highway.

Jennifer really didn't like Jacks driving at times . She always felt like he rushed to get everywhere they went together.

"Baby I got this...I'm not doing nothing but 75 in a 70. That's legal."

Jennifer looked at the dash and shook her head. The two finally made it to the restaurant and walked in.

"Table or booth?"

asked the waitress as she looked at Jack with a weird expression.

Jack instantly replied...

"Booth please!"

The waitress directed them to their booth.

"What will you guys like to drink this evening?"

Jennifer replied...

"I'll have some water please."

"Water? OK and let me guess sir, you will like some sweet lemon tea?"

Jennifer looked at Jack in a crazy expression, of wondering why the waitress was flirting with him.

"Wow, how did you know? Yes ma'am I will like that."

The waitress walked off  smiling, shrugged her shoulders,  and headed to get there drinks. Jennifer snapped quickly...

"Jack what was all that about?"

Jack shook his head...

"Baby she's just doing her job, tactics of getting a tip!"

Jack started laughing...

"I'd giver her ass a tip alright. Tip and beat her ass."

Jack started laughing even louder at Jennifer's insecurities. Two minutes later the waitress brought their drinks out.

"One water for you...and one sweet lemon tea for you."

Jennifer looked at the two angrily, as she could see Jack and the waitress making eye contact.

"Hell nall, what is all this?"

The waiteress looked in confusion...

"Excuse me ma'am?"

"Jennifer what's wrong with you?"

asked Jack.

"I said what the fuck is all of this? All this flirting and shit"

"Baby calm down what's wrong with you?"

"Ma'am I'm just doing my job, its nothing like that!"

"Hell nall I'm ready to go..."

"Baby wait!"

Jennifer walked passed the two, and as Jack got up and followed her, the waitress replied.....

"Handle your bitch Jack!"

Jennifer heard her mumbled it and quickly turned around...

STAY TUNED....