Part 6

"Hi I'm Sky," I said with a smile as extended my hand. I can tell Jasper hesitated but he extended his hand and shook my hand.

"I'm Jasper," He said with a southern accent in his voice. That gave me chills and the funny thing is I'm never cold. He looks at our hands shaking have a confused look. I'm really wondering what I do. The bell rings and Jasper was the first one out the door. I walked out and spotted Bella next to her truck. I saw her looking at something, I followed her gaze and saw she was looking at the Cullen's, who was looking at me with confused eyes.

"Why are they looking at you like that?" Bella asked

"I don't know, Jasper made that face in class, Let's go home," I said with a sigh.

"Yeah, let's go," Bella said. We get in the truck, while we were leaving I looked out my window and saw all the Cullen's smiling at me. I waved and smiled as we left. Soon Bella phone ring she put it on speaker.

"Hello," Bella said

"Hey bells, can you girls meet me at the little restaurant, near the police station," Charlie said

"Ok, we are on our way," Bella said

"Ok, bye," Charlie said

"Bye," Bella said. She hangs up, looks at me and says.

"Guess you're happy," Bella said

"FOOOOD," I said with a little dance as me and Bella laugh.

We just got to the restaurant. We saw Charlie and sat down in a booth.

"I ordered you girls,a salad, that ok?" Charlie said. I gave him a look guess he understood because got up soon a big meal came I was digging in. while he gave Bella the Salad.

"You could use one too," Bella said

"Hey, I'm Healthy as a horse," Charlie said. I rolled my eyes as we finished our food and went home and went to bed.

The next day Edward didn't show Bella was sad because she told me Edward had a problem with her smell but I told she doesn't even stick so I don't know his problem. Well, it been a week me and Jasper have become close friends but Bella hasn't seen Edward at all I can tell she getting hurt. I don't like to see Bella hurt.

The next day we were coming out of the house Bella slipped while I walked around it laughing.

"You okay Bells," I ask laugh

"Yeah the ice doesn't help the uncoordinated," Bella said

"Yeah, that's why I had some new tires put on the truck. Old ones were getting pretty bald. Well, probably be late for dinner. Gotta head down to Mason County. Security at the Grisham Mill got killed by some sort of Animal." Charlie said

"Animal?" I asked

"You're not in Phoenix any more girls," Charlie said

"Be careful," Bell told him

"Always am, O yeah Sky your car is coming tomorrow," Charle said as he got in the car.

"Yes," I said with a smile me and Bella got in the truck. When we got to school we both met up with Eric.

"Prom committee is a chick thing. But I gotta cover it for the paper anyway and they need a guy to help choose the music, so I need your playlist." Eric said

I place my bag down as Bella took off her coat and hung it up

I place my bag down as Bella took off her coat and hung it up. I closed my umbrella up.

"Hey listen, Bella. I was wondering did you have a date to..." Eric started but got cut off by Mike.

"How you liking the rain Arizona's" Mike rained water from his umbrella. I had a small smile on my face.