Part 72

"Caius no," Edward said as I teleport using Alec black smoke as I grabbed Irinia and teleported behind Kate. Kate and Tonya went crazy not knowing that I saved Irina as Eleazer hold on Tonya as Garret had Kate but she was shocking him.

"Sky," Edward said as I rolled my eyes took away their eyesight

"Give me my sight back," Tonya said

"Tonya this is what they want and if you continue then we are all dead," Edward said as they stopped moving

"She's gone," Caius yelled as I smirked as Aro laughed

"Kate, Tonya," Irina said as they turned around and see Irina as they ran towards Irina hugging her as I walked back to Jasper as he looked at me and smiled as I looked at Kate as she looks at me and mouthed thank you. But then Edward grunts and fall to the ground. Bella put her shield around us and Edward gets up and walks to Bella.

"Its working," Edward said Jane kept looking at us trying to cause pain but when she looked at Harry she froze nobody noticed except me as she stops trying to cause pain.

"Aro you can see that there is no law broken here," Carlisle said

"Agreed but doesn't mean that there is no danger here for the fist time in history humans and wolfs pose a threat to our kind, they're modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us sure we can spear ourselves a fight today only to die tomorrow," Aro said as me and the wolves growled as I saw Bella put Renessme on Jacob as I put Sarah on Seth and Harry behind her.

"Only the known is safe and yet we know nothing of what these children will become," Aro said as Edward talked

"Alice," Edward said as we turned we saw Alice and Luke walk up to Aro but they were stopped.

"My dear dear Alice we are so happy to see you here after all," Aro said

"I have evidence that the children won't be a risk to our kind here let me show you," Alice said as I sighed

Aro lets her through and takes her hand. SHe suddenly snatches her hand away.

"It doesn't matter what I show you even when you see," Alice said I knew what was happening so I looked at Seth.

"Take care of kids, I love all of you Now go," I said as Seth turned and ran as Harry held onto his sister tightly.

"Take her away Ill get Sky," Aro said as two guards start dragging Alice Away I can't grab her because they holding her tight I will teleport them to.

"LET HER GO," Carlisle said as him and Aro charge at each other I looked at Bree as she smiles at me as I hear Esme scream. I turned around and was horrified I saw Carlisle head in Aro's hand and one of the guard burned his body. We started charging at them as I told Sam to go as the pack ran in I turned invisible taking out everyone I became in contact with I noticed that Jane is nowhere to be found on the fighting field unless she just fighting someone. Emmett just killed Alec. I still don't see Jane anywhere I snapped out of it when I heard someone scream. 'I LOVE YOU SKY' After I heard that my heart dropped I turned around and saw Jasper head in Demetri's hand and Felix burn his body I just snapped I turned into my wolf I took down everyone in my way nobody was able to take me down as Aro stood in front of me.