Part 10

"YOU CAN BE MEAN TO ANYONE ELSE YOU WANT TO BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TREAT BELLA LIKE THAT," I said with one last poke he dropped to the ground. I looked around shocked that I did that. I was still shaking I can feel my body heating up. What's wrong with me I said as I starting back away with my hands on my side.

"Sky are you alright," Bella said as she ran to me.

" I don't know Bella what was that," I said

"I don't know Sky, your burning up," Bella said as she hugged me feeling my head and it calmed me down as I started to stop shaking. I looked around and noticed everyone was staring at me as Edward was on the floor with a shocked look. Jasper had a frown on his face.

" Come on Sky," Bella said. Me and Bella walked to the bus hand and hand while I was just thinking what was that. We got home I went straight to bed. I couldn't even talk to mom because I was to freaked out.

The next morning I got up and took a shower and got dress.

I was still shaking up from yesterday but I got to continued maybe I just had a little moment

I was still shaking up from yesterday but I got to continued maybe I just had a little moment. I need to say sorry to Edward for pushing him to the floor like that. I said as I played with my hair. Soon I heard a knock on my door as I looked up it was Bella.

"Sky you feel better," Bella asked as she sat next to me.

"Yeah, I'm better, so what's up," I said

"Dad told me to tell you your car outside," Bella said

"Finally," I said as I ran downstairs and see my baby.

I ran to my baby hugging it.

"Looks like you missed your car," Charlie said

"Sure did," I said while smiling

"Come on Bella time for school," I said

"Coming," Bella said as she left the house

"You want to ride in my car," I said

"Sure," she said with a small smile. We jumped in the car and speed of to school as everyone looks at my car.

"Cool car," Eric said as he gave me a high five

"Thanks," I said.

I walked to my history class and sat next to Jasper.

"Are you okay," Jasper asked. I guess he was talking about yesterday guess he thinks I'm a freak.

"I'm fine," I said with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry about my brother Edward," Jasper said

"No it's fine I need to say sorry to him for pushing him down," I said.

"No, he deserved it," Jasper said with a chuckle that made me smile to hear his laugh. Soon the bell rings its time for lunch I waved by to Jasper as I walked with Bella to the table.

"Hey, La Push, Baby. You in?" Eric said

"Should we know what that means? Bella asked. I already know what La Push is because I would always spend the night with Jacob and Billy for some reason Billy always wanted me over.

"La Push beach at the Quileute rez. We're all going tomorrow." Mike told us

"Yeah and there's a big swell coming in," Jess added

"And I just don't surf the internet," Eric went on, I rolled my eyes.

"Eric you stood up once and it was a foam board." Jessica said

"There's whale watching too. Come with us." Angela said

"LaPush baby. It's La Push," Eric said

"Okay, we'll go. If you stop saying that." Bella joked as I smiled. Bella got up to go get an apple. I can see Edward talking to her. I'm glad what I did didn't scare him away from Bella. I had a small smile. Soon I looked around and noticed the gang sitting down staring at Bella I rolled my eyes. I walked over to Bella as she told Edward to come to the beach.

"Yeah Edward you should come and I wanted to say sorry for what I did I don't know what happens," I said

"It's okay, what beach," Edward said smiling at me

"La Push, and you can invite Jasper too," Bella said. I glared at her but then I notice Edward Stiffian.

"Is it something wrong with La Push," Bella asked

"Its just little crowded," Edward said.

Well, the Next day me and Bella went to the Beach and I was wearing an all-black outfit.