Part 39

He tries to run towards Aro but was stopped by one of the guards.

Jane got up as she try to use her powers on Edward again but I appeared in front slamming her into the walls.

"You are a vampire?" Jane said. I smirked but then I see Aro still trying to walk towards Bella as I teleported in front of him.

"Don't you dare touch her," I said. Aro had a shock looked as he took steps back

"How is this even possible?" Blonde vampire says

"How can someone be that powerful do you think she is fooling us, Caius?" Aro sternly says

Aro walked around me to Bella. Aro leans in near Bella's neck and draws his fangs out. I start to shake before I do Alice stops him that made me stop shaking. He awkwardly licks his lips and leans back.

"Stop! I can see it she will be one us," She says

"Let her come," Aro instructs the guard and he let goes of her arm. She walks over to Aro and remove her glove and places her hand in his. I can see the vision Alice is showing Aro. Soon Aro leaves Alice's hand.

"Very well then you may go,"Aro says then he looks at me.

"Would you like to join us," Aro said with an evil smile.

"Nope," I said as I teleported out the room. As we headed to Forks.

As we got close to the house but for some stupid reason they put a blindfold on me.

"Can I take this off," I said

"No," Edward said

"Why not," I said

"Because its a surprise," Alice said

"Aggg," I groaned soon we came to a stop as Alice grabs me out the car.

"Where are we going," I said

"You ask a lot of question," Edward said

"You know I can read your minds to see what's going on," I said

"Well we learned how to not think of something because of Edward," Alice said

"Hey," Edward yelled. As we was walking I was feeling like I was getting pulled. What is that. Soon we enter a house well I think it is a house. Then I feel Alice leave my side as I smell the air. I smell vanilla and the forest thats only one person I know as they wrapped their arms around my waist. I started to dry sob as the blind fold come off I see my one true love Jasper standing in front of me.

"Jasper," I whispered

"Yes its me darling," Jasper said I jumped on as we shared a passionate kiss. The pain that we was both going through is gone because Im back with my imprint.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to," Jasper said as I looked around I can see all the Cullens with smiles on there face. Rosalie was smiling. I vampire speed to her because she didn't see it coming I tackled her to the floor.

"Sky, I missed you" Rosalie said smiling.

"I missed you to," I said I went around giving everyone hugs. I spent the night at the Cullens house as me alice and Rosalie had a small fashion show as we had a good time. Me and Jasper stayed in the room as I told him everything that happen when he left as we cuddle and talked til the afternoon of the next day. I got up and took a shower as Jasper was reading a book on the bed. After the shower, I got dressed. Alice came into the room.

"Bella here she wants all of us in the living room," Alice said. Me and Jasper came downstairs with our hands together as we see Bella with Edward standing behind.

"You know what I want," Bella started "And I know how much I'm asking for, the only thing we can think of it to be fair is a vote. I already know what my boyfriend thinks."

"You don't know what you're saying," Edward said

"Edward, shut up," Bella said. As I wrapped my arms around Jasper's waist putting my head on his chest as Jasper put his head on my head as he breathes in my scent.

"Alice?" Bella asked

"Yes, I already know it anyway but Yes." Alice said She went to Bella and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, but no," Rosalie replied. "I'm really sorry to both of you for how I acted, and I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go save my brother. But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself. And I wish there has been someone to vote no for me. So no."

"I vote hell yeah," Emmett stated as he picked Bella up. "We can pick a fight with the volturi some other way." I rolled my eyes