Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Walking back into the clubhouse, Juice keeps me close. Sitting at the bar, sipping my water, Juice is standing next to me with his arm around my waist. He leans down and whispers "You're safe baby." I look at him and lay my head against his chest as I wrap my arms around his waist. I look over and see Tig watching me. He walks over and says "Can I talk to your girl a minute brother?" Juice nods and I walk outside with Tig. Walking over to the picnic table, we sit on top of it and I wait for him to speak. "You okay Doll?" he asks. "With Juice? Yes. He's been amazing." I tell him. "Good but I mean with this shit with your family and dickhead." he says. "I don't know. I know you guys won't let anything happen to me or let them near me and I know Juice will do all he can to protect me from them but I still worry. I mean, they're my family. They were supposed to love me and want me to be happy, not sell me off to the highest bidder." I tell him as a tear falls. "You're right but you know what? Fuck them. Hell, since the day you started working here, you've been my kid. No matter what, you're my kid." he tells me. I lean into him and say "Thanks Pop." He kisses the top of my head before Juice comes out looking for me. Seeing me sitting there, leaned against Tig, he walks over. I sit up and say "Sorry." He looks at me confused and then at Tig. "She's my kid, brother." Tig says explaining why I was leaning against him. "I already knew that." Juice says as he sits on the other side of me. I look at both of them and say "Whatever you guys have to do to keep them away from me, I'm on board." Juice kisses my temple while Tig grabs my hand and squeezes. No words need to be said.

Tig leaves us alone and Juice stands and steps between my knees. "You sure you're okay with what we might have to do?" he asks. "Yeah. I have you and Tig claims me as his kid. I have the family that I want and need. I don't need them. They never treated me like I was worth anything and sold me off like I was a piece of property. Whatever you have to do." I tell him. He kisses me softly and deepens the kiss just a little. Breaking from the kiss, he looks at me but doesn't speak. We just stay there together as he caresses my cheek. I pull him closer and wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest. I hear him whisper "I love you Chloe." I look up at him and smile softly and say "I love you Juice." He kisses me softly before saying, "Let's go to bed."

Walking into his dorm, I change into my panties and the shirt that he just took off and lay in the bed. He climbs in next to me and we lay there facing each other. I place my hand on his cheek and we just look into each other's eyes. He leans forward and kisses me softly. He brushes his tongue over my lips asking for entrance and I open my mouth to grant it. He deepens the kiss and I pull him on top of me. He looks into my eyes before slowly pulling the shirt over my head, revealing my bare chest. Kissing down my neck and to my bare chest, he starts to lightly nip and suck each nipple before kissing down my stomach and slowly pulling my panties down my legs. He slides his boxer briefs off before putting himself at my entrance. He runs his hard member up and down my folds as he kisses me and I arch into him. Breaking the kiss I whisper, "I need you Juan Carlos." He slowly enters me until he's completely filled me. Giving me a minute to adjust to his size, he starts to slowly thrust in and out of me, slowly making love to me. "You feel so good Chloe. Fuck babe." he rasps as he slowly thrusts in and out. "Don't stop Juice. Please." I almost beg. He lifts one leg over his hip to allow him to thrust deeper and I arch into him more, feeling the pleasure at this new angle. Once we both find out release, he lays beside me and pulls me close. Neither of us saying anything. He rubs his fingertips up and down my side and I bury my face in his chest and pull him closer. "Hey." He says as he tilts my head up to look at him. "You okay?" he asks. I just nod. "Baby, talk to me." he says as he moves to lay facing me, his arm still around me. I just shake my head. "I'm okay. I promise." I tell him. "No, talk to me. I don't want any secrets between us." he says. I bury my face in his chest again and whisper "That was my first time." He tilts my face up to look at him and smiles softly. "Thank you." he tells me and I look at him confused. "For trusting me with it." he says. He pulls me closer and says "I love you so much." He kisses the top of my head and I say "I love you too."