Chapter 16

Chapter 16

***Forty Weeks Pregnant***

Sitting in the clubhouse with Juice by my side and I grab his hand. I started having contractions this morning and he has not left my side. "Are you okay baby?" he asks. "Yeah. They aren't too bad right now." I tell him. Gemma walks over and says "Baby, I think Jax needs you a minute. I'll stay here with her." she tells him. He nods before kissing me softly and walking over to Jax. Gemma looks at me and asks "How far apart are they?" I look at her and say "About ten minutes." She looks at me and asks "He know?" I shake my head no and she smirks.

I'd been sitting there for a good hour before the contractions started getting even closer and harder to hide. A good, hard one hits and next thing I know, my water breaks. "Juice!" Gemma yells. He turns and sees me holding my stomach. Cho, what's wrong?" he asks. "Your kid's trying to make a jailbreak." I say and he smiles wide.

Twelve hours later and the entire club is sitting in my hospital room. "So what did you name him?" Bobby asks. "Carlos James Ortiz." I tell them and they all congratulate us. I finally have my family. I have a family that loves me, a husband that adores me and a child to cherish. My life could not get better.